Recently, lentil soups have become increasingly popular. Such a dish can be, as well as part of a complex lunch, and a light dinner. Appetizing lentil soup is prepared quite simply.
It takes 2 hours to prepare such a soup, and from the ingredients listed here, 5 servings are obtained.
- red lentils - 1, 5 st .;
- beef - 300 g;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- onions - 100 g;
- carrots - 150 g;
- garlic - 1/2 head;
- water - 3, 6 l;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- parsley - 1/2 bunch;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
1. Slice the beef (preferably with a bone) rinse. Put the meat in a saucepan and pour 3 liters of water. Add bay leaf. Put the container on medium heat. Shumovka remove from the broth foam before boiling. Then reduce the heat. Cover the pan with a lid. Boil the broth for 30 minutes. If the beef is too hard, then the cooking time should be increased to 1 hour.
2. Peel carrots. Rinse the roots. Cut the carrots into large cubes. Peel off onions bulbs. Finely chop them with a knife.
3. When the meat has cooked in the broth, onions and carrots should be added to the pan. Boil the broth for another 15 minutes.
4. Peel and rinse the potatoes. Cut into large cubes. Peel garlic cloves. Finely chop them with a knife. Send chopped potatoes and garlic in a saucepan with broth. Cook the soup for 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
5. Rinse lentils thoroughly with water. It is advisable to soak it for 2 hours before cooking. Pour the lentils into the crock-pot. Pour in 3 glasses of hot water. Add a couple of pinch of salt.
6. Activate the mode “porridge” (“buckwheat” or “rice”). Boil lentils in a closed multicooker until the timer signal. Then let the porridge brew for another 10 minutes. Open the slow cooker and mix the lentils.
7. Rinse the parsley. Dry the twigs with a towel.
8. Chop parsley thoroughly with a knife.
9. Salt and pepper meat broth with vegetables. Pour the chopped parsley in the pan. Cover the broth with a lid and turn off the heat. Let the dish stand for 20 minutes.
10. Put a portion of boiled lentils in a bowl. Porridge must be hot.
11. Pour the lentil broth. Add boiled vegetables. Take the meat out of the broth and chop it finely. Put a portion of meat in a bowl of soup. Decorate the dish with fresh herbs. Serve the lentil soup hot.