Without exaggeration, the roasting sleeve made life easier for lovers of baked meat twice. No smoke, no greasy baking, and a minimum of risk to get embers instead of meat, distracted from the oven.
Cooking lamb ribs in the sleeve is generally a pleasure. For lovers of lamb is just a delicacy, because in the ribs and meat, and fat, and flavor from the bone.
We fold the prepared meat into a sleeve, add to it seasonings and some vegetable oil, send it to the oven. The fat on the ribs is enough for the meat to stew well in it before it starts to fry.
- lamb ribs - 1 kg;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- rosemary - 1 tbsp. l .;
- zira - 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- garlic - 1 clove.
Cooking time: 2 hours, number of servings: 10.
1. First of all, you need to prepare our products: wash the lamb ribs under running water and let them dry for a while, or dip them with a paper towel. Get seasoning, salt, measure the required amount.
2. Clear the ribs from the ribs, cut into small portions.
3. Next, you need to fold the ribs into a deep bowl, sprinkle with spices, and salt.
4. Garlic must be skipped through the garlic press and also added to ribs. If you are not a fan of garlic, you can skip this step. Next to the ribs you need to pour in vegetable oil, preferably olive oil, and then mix everything thoroughly.
5. Spiced ribs should be folded into a baking sleeve and firmly tied on both sides so that it does not open in the oven and the juice and air do not begin to come out of it. Put the sleeves on a baking sheet and put in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for an hour and a half.
6. Finished ribs are laid out on plates. Serve as a standalone dish or with a side dish.