Fritters are almost as simple and quick as breakfast. And although dry mixes for their preparation have become very popular, in fact, there is no need to simplify the recipe in this way, because mixing kefir, eggs, sugar and flour is not much longer or harder than diluting the dry mix with milk. Depending on the amount of flour in the dough, the pancakes can be thin and tender or fluffy and porous. In the first case, the dough should have the consistency of thick yogurt, and in the second, it should be thick, like heavy cream. The proportions given in the recipe are calculated for thin pancakes that taste like pancakes.
- incomplete glass of wheat flour;
- 150 ml. kefir;
- 5 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- one and a half teaspoons of baking powder for the dough.
1. Prepare the necessary products for pancakes.
2. We select a suitable bowl, and break eggs there. Add kefir.
3. Mix thoroughly and add the right amount of flour and baking powder. It is recommended to take the highest grade flour. Sift a couple of times. Mix again with a mixer. Lumps should not be.
4. Add the specified amount of sugar.
5. Next, beat with a mixer until smooth and bubbles appear.
6. The dough should be of a consistency like sour cream, that is, not liquid, but not very thick.
7. We bake on low heat, spread the dough in a frying pan with a tablespoon. This should be done carefully, so that the pancakes turned out to be fluffy, beautiful and even.
8. How the holes will appear, turn over, and in a couple of minutes the pancakes are ready.
9. Served with caramel sauce or condensed milk. You can decorate with berries or almond flakes.