Salads are often used hard cheeses and a little less, but also quite active - cheese and feta. At the same time, another kind of soft cheese, the Adygei cheese, is completely undeservedly forgotten. But it has a much more restrained taste than brine cheese, and is suitable for different salads, without conflict with other ingredients.
We suggest you see this with the example of a salad with chicken fillet and pineapple.
A very interesting and nourishing salad with an unobtrusive taste, the ration of which will be enough for breakfast, can be seasoned with a portion of vitamins from pomegranate seeds.
- chicken fillet - 200 g;
- Adyghe cheese - 150 g;
- canned pineapple - 150 g;
- quail eggs - 4 pieces (for decoration);
- mayonnaise or sour cream - 100 g.
- pomegranate grains - 10 pieces (for decoration).
Cooking time: 10 min., Number of servings - 2.
1. Boil the chicken fillet, cool it and cut into small squares.
2. Cut Adygea cheese into the same squares as chicken. It should be noted that this cheese has its own specific taste and aroma, and it is extremely difficult to find a similar substitute for it. But, instead of this cheese it is quite possible to use cheese, some kind of cream cheese, or, in extreme cases, ordinary hard cheese. But it is better, of course, to find and acquire the Adyghe.
3. Pour the chicken fillet and cheese into a deep bowl. If the pineapples are already cut into cubes, then it is necessary to squeeze them out of the juice and put them to the other components of the salad, if not, cut them into cubes.
4. Next, you need to prepare quail eggs - boil them.
5. Peel the pomegranate and otkovyrnut about ten grains to decorate the salad.
6. Fill the finished salad with mayonnaise, which can be replaced with sour cream or natural yogurt without additives, mix well and put on a plate. Decorate with quail eggs and pomegranate seeds cut in half.