Samsa is not always, but most often it is made from puff pastry, and the dough is made in a slightly unusual way. The difference with this method is that a thick layer of butter is not wrapped in the dough (which is then distributed in its thickness by repeated rolling), and the individual thin layers are smeared with melted fat, stacked, rolled into a roll, and already make beautiful patties from the pieces of a roll. layered in the center.
In principle, such a dough can be called simpler, because you don’t need to worry that it will break and lose the butter, but still it’s cooking long enough, so a convenient solution will be a ready-made dough from the store.
For the filling, take the beef mince and a lot of chopped onion.
- puff pastry - 200 g;
- beef - 300 g;
- onion - 2 pcs .;
- black sesame;
- salt - pinch.
1. Meat for cooking meat should be selected with a small amount of fat, rinsed in cool water. Bulbs cleaned from the husk, rinsed. If the puff pastry is frozen, defrost it at room temperature.
2. Cutting the meat into small pieces, grind it in a meat grinder.
3. Chop onions into medium sized straws.
4. In a deep bowl, mix ground beef with onion, whipping vigorously.
5. From the dough we form round and rather thin layers, laying out beef stuffing in the middle.
6. Fold the dough into a triangle.
7. The baking sheet is covered with parchment paper, laying out the formed samsa, the Triangles should not touch, as they will increase in size during the cooking process.
8. Sprinkle black sesame on top and ship to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
9. We get ready samsa from the oven and serve hot to the table.