No matter how fast the delivery service of the nearest pizzeria is, the pizza is still faster to bake at home, and if there is no pizzeria at all, then God himself should take up the oven. Today we will tell you how to quickly make thin chicken pizza with unleavened dough. The baking process goes in two stages - first we bring the cake to half-ready, and then bake the pizza again with the filling. Since the dough contains a lot of fat (butter, sour cream, yolk), the pizza blank turns out to be light, tender and pleasantly stratified. A set of ingredients for the filling can be changed at your discretion, for example, replace the chicken with sausage, and add a little mozzarella to the hard cheese.
For the test:
- 3/4 glass of water;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 3 incomplete glasses of flour;
- 60 ml. butter;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream medium fat.
For the filling:
- 100 gr. pitted olives;
- 120 gr. chicken fillet;
- 1-2 tomatoes;
- 150 gr. hard cheese;
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients so that everything is at hand.
2. Pour the flour into a suitable cup, add water, egg, butter, salt and sour cream. Knead the dough. Roll out a thin even circle, the diameter of which will be about 25-30cm.
3. Send the form to the oven for 10 minutes. After it cools down a bit, grease it with ketchup and mayonnaise.
4. We distribute evenly ketchup and mayonnaise.
5. Cut the boiled chicken into cubes.
6. We distribute chicken in form.
7. Cut olives. It is desirable not very large.
8. We distribute olives in the same way as chicken meat.
9. Top lay out thin circles of tomatoes.
10. Rub cheese on a fine grater on a pizza.
11. Sent in the oven for 15 minutes, until cheese is completely melted. Cut into portions and serve to the table.