Strawberry toppings for pies can be called the most summer.
This berry is difficult to maintain and in the season to use to the maximum.
Spoil your summer pies with strawberries?
Strawberry Pies - General Cooking Principles
Strawberries for pies are mainly used fresh, which smells like sunny summer. To taste add sugar. And so that the filling during baking does not leak out, they go for some tricks. For example, sprinkle berries with starch, add breadcrumbs or slightly crumbled cookies.
What else can be added to the filling:
• other berries;
• citrus peel;
• cottage cheese.
With dough for strawberry pies everything is very simple. It can be prepared according to different recipes. Berry strawberry toppings are wonderfully combined with yeast, puff and sandy types of dough. Feel free to choose your favorite recipe and indulge in pies! They can be baked in the oven or fry in a pan. Strawberry products are more often molded closed to prevent juice from flowing out.
Strawberry puff pastry pies
Recipe for puff pastry with strawberries, which will be used for the purchase of dough. But if you have time, desire and your recipe, you can make homemade dough. Such baking will definitely be above all praise.
• 0.5 kg of dough;
• 1 egg;
• 0.5 kg of fresh strawberries;
• 3 tablespoons of starch;
• 0.5 cups of sugar.
1. Turn the oven on at 200 ° C.
2. Wash berries, dry and remove tails. It is desirable to cut large strawberries into several pieces, otherwise the cakes will be crooked. Sprinkle with starch.
3. Roll out the previously thawed dough on the table in a thin layer of about three millimeters.
4. Cut small squares.
5. Beat egg with a fork. Lubricate the edges of the squares. 6. Spread the berries on all pies, but on one half.
7. Sprinkle sugar over the filling.
8. Connect the edges with a rectangle or a triangle. Shifting on a baking tray.
9. Lubricate with egg residue. If the dough was used yeast, then leave to stand warm for half an hour, and then coat with egg.
10. Bake to ruddy color.
Strawberry patties made from yeast dough in the oven
To make yeast dough pies in the oven, you need milk. If not, then you can knead the dough in a mixture of water and cream, or add a little sour cream. Just baking on the water is not very tasty.
• 240 ml of milk;
• 2 egg whites;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 5 tablespoons of sugar;
• 2 tsp. yeast without a hill;
• 3 spoons of any butter;
• 0.5 kg of flour;
• a little vanilla or ground peel.
For the filling you will need 0.4 kg of strawberries, 0.1 kg of sugar. To lubricate the patties use the remaining yolks.
1. Combine egg whites with warm milk, gently beat with a fork.
2. Pour sugar with salt and yeast, stir and leave for ten minutes to separate all the grains.
3. Put the sifted flour and when kneading add vegetable oil in small portions, pour vanilla. Remove the dough to rest for two hours.
4. At this time, rinse the strawberries, let the water drain and spread out on a towel so that the berries dry.
5. We get the dough that has come to readiness and divide it into pieces of 70 grams. It is optional to use scales, we do approximately.
6. Roll out the tortillas and lay strawberries on them, sprinkle with sugar, firmly pinch the edges.
7. Give the patty to lie on the baking sheet and increase in size.
8. Lubricate with yolks, bake at 190 to ruddy color. Cooling down.
Strawberry Pies in the oven without yeast
For these strawberry pies in the oven, the dough is prepared very quickly and it does not need to stand, since no yeast is added to it. The basis of the recipe is kefir with soda. Or we use a baking powder, we look at the quantity on the basis of flour. Ingredients
• 0.2 liters of kefir;
• 3.5 cups flour;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
• 1 pinch of salt;
• 90 ml of vegetable oil;
• 1 egg;
• 0.4 kg of strawberries;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• sugar for the filling.
1. Whisk whisk kefir with soda, sugar and salt. Give the reaction and add vegetable oil, then pour the flour. If baking powder is used instead of soda, then mix it with flour.
2. Leave the dough for about fifteen minutes, covered with a napkin.
3. This time is enough for processing berries.
4. Roll out small tortillas out of dough and put starch on the central part of each. Then strawberries and sprinkle with sugar.
5. Sculpt ordinary closed pies.
6. Lubricate with beaten egg, bake until tender. We put in the oven 200 ° C.
Strawberry patties made from yeast dough in a pan
Fried pies with strawberries made from yeast dough differ from baking in the oven with their special aroma and taste. Many people like this option. Prepare?
• 300 ml of water or milk;
• 15 grams of yeast;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 50 grams of melted margarine;
• 1 tsp. salts;
For the filling of strawberries, sugar.
1. The liquid is heated to 45 degrees. Put the sugar with yeast, pour a glass of flour and leave the dough for 40 minutes.
2. Add all the other ingredients for the dough, mesim. It should not be cool, let it be a little sticky. Leave it warm until a good lift.
3. Divide into pieces at 80-90 grams, round and let lie on the table for another 10 minutes. They will rise, it will be easy to knead the cakes. Immediately leave enough space between the lumps.
4. Put strawberries on each cake, sprinkle with sugar. You can powder the dough slightly with starch, but only the central part, do not sprinkle the edges.
5. We make pies, immediately begin to fry until the berries have released juice, and the products are not limp. 6. Fry on both sides. Use vegetable oil.
Pies with strawberries in the oven of shortcrust
Sand dough for pies with strawberries in the oven is cooked on margarine. But if there is butter, then boldly take it. Baking get more delicious.
• 4 cups flour;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 0.3 kg margarine (butter, any fat);
• 1 medium sized egg;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• some salt;
• 0.5 kg of strawberries;
• 4 spoons of ground crackers;
• 1 tsp. ground peel;
• sugar to taste.
1. Keep margarine for half an hour in heat, then chop together with flour. Add egg, sugar, some salt and flour. Pour in vegetable oil while kneading and shortbread dough is ready. We put in the refrigerator for about thirty minutes.
2. We touch the strawberries, cut in half or quarters, if the berries are large. Mix with ground crackers. They must be white. Add crushed zest.
3. We take out the dough, roll out the sausage and cut into pieces in the form of washers. Roll down in flour.
4. Roll out the cakes, put the strawberries with crackers and zest, sprinkle with sugar on top.
5. Send to the oven, if desired, you can grease the egg. Bake at 200 degrees.
Strawberry and banana patties from yeast dough
Another version of summer pies with strawberries, in which the banana is also stuffed. Dough for them is prepared on sour cream with water.
• 0.15 kg sour cream;
• 0.15 kg of water;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 8 grams of dry yeast;
• salt and flour, how much dough will take.
For the filling of 3 bananas, 300 grams of strawberries and sugar. Egg for lubrication.
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water, add sugar and an incomplete cup of flour. Forget about your whip for half an hour.
2. Add all the other ingredients: sour cream, salt, butter. Pour the flour and make a thick, but not cool dough. We give a good climb, one time is enough. 3. Cut bananas into pieces the size of strawberries. Berries are simply washed and mixed with bananas.
4. Sculpt the patties, lightly sprinkle the filling with sugar. Sent on a pre-greased baking sheet.
5. After 15 minutes, grease the pies with egg, bake at 190-200 degrees until rosy color.
Strawberry Pies with Yeast Dough Curd
Another version of strawberry pies made from yeast dough. In addition to berries, cottage cheese goes into the filling, the fat content of the product does not matter.
• 0.3 kg flour;
• 50 grams of sugar;
• 1 tsp. honey;
• 80 ml of milk;
• 50 grams of melted butter;
• 1 egg;
• 2 tsp. yeast;
• some vanilla and salt.
• 0.15 kg of strawberries;
• 0.25 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.5 tablespoons of starch;
• 1 protein;
• 3 spoons of sugar.
For greasing pies used yolk.
1. Dissolve honey and sugar in warm milk, put the yeast.
2. After five minutes, break the egg and add the melted butter, salt, pour the vanilla and flour after it. We dough to elasticity, send to ferment in a warm place.
3. Grind cottage cheese with sugar, add starch and egg white. We also prepare strawberries. We will wash berries, we will cut, but we do not connect with curd mass yet.
4. After the second climb, you can begin to make patties.
5. Mix cottage cheese with strawberries, make small pies of ordinary shape with this filling.
6. We give rise to the baking sheet.
7. Beat the yolk with half a spoonful of water and lubricate. Bake at 190 ° C.
Puff pastries with strawberries and cherries in the oven
Another option is puff pastries with strawberries in the oven. In addition, cherries are used, which is just in time at the same time.
• 1 pack of dough;
• 0.2 kg of strawberries;
• 0.2 kg sweet cherries;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 1 spoonful of flour;
• 1 egg;
• 0.5 tsp. cinnamon
1. We take out from a sweet stone of a stone, we add strawberries to it. 2. Pour a spoonful of flour into the filling or use starch.
3. Roll out the dough and cut into squares of 10 centimeters.
4. Spread the berry filling.
5. Mix the powdered sugar with ground cinnamon, sprinkle the filling on top.
6. Now we take all four corners and we connect a small group from above. The rest of the parties do not pinch, let the holes remain.
7. Lubricate the leaky pies with egg and bake until rosy color.
Strawberry Pies - Tips and Tricks
• After baking, any berry becomes sour. Therefore, even in the sweetest strawberries need to add sugar.
• If suddenly the pies are dry in the oven and become wooden, they need to be sprinkled with water and placed in the microwave for a few seconds.
• For pies, you can use frozen strawberries, but only after thawing and draining the juice.
• In order not to suffer from laundering a baking sheet after berry pastries, be sure to cover the sheet with baking paper. Better yet, get a silicone mat. It will serve for many years and will justify its value in just a few baked goods.
• The patties will be shiny and ruddy if you add a pinch of sugar to the lubricant egg and allow it to dissolve.
• Yeast products never put in the oven immediately. They should be allowed to stand warm on a baking sheet and rise. So they will turn out much softer, softer, there will be no tears on the sides.