Granola is a great way to start the day with a good mood and a charge of vivacity. It resembles muesli and its essence is about the same. It is oatmeal (flakes), baked with honey, apples, poppy seeds and flax seeds, as well as with spices. All ingredients are dried in the oven, then poured into a jar and stored, using as needed. Granola is traditionally eaten for breakfast, bay milk or yogurt.
List of ingredients:
- 2, 5 tbsp. l honey,
- 1 large apple,
- 4 pinches of ground cinnamon,
- 2 pinches of ground nutmeg,
- 1 tsp. poppy,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- a handful of peanuts,
- 50 ml of water,
- 3 tbsp. l flaxseed,
- 400 g of oatmeal.
1. Put the honey in a bowl, add a little ground cinnamon and nutmeg. If the honey is thick, then melt it in a water or steam bath, add 50 ml of water and stir.
2. Wash the apple and cut it into 4 pieces, remove the seed box. Cut the apple into small cubes.
3. Put oatmeal in a large bowl. Also add poppy seeds, flax seeds, ground cinnamon.
4. Now pour in a bowl of slices of apples and peanuts, raw or toasted.
5. Pour honey water and vegetable oil into a bowl of oatmeal, mix everything thoroughly. If the flakes stick to the slices of apples, it's okay - when the granola is ready, there will be no lumps in it.
6. Cover the baking sheet with parchment and spread oatmeal with apples, nuts and other things thinly. Smooth out and send to the oven heated to 170 degrees. It is necessary to dry the granola for 20-25 minutes, stirring and turning over every 7-10 minutes.
7. Granola is ready. Give it to dry completely on the table, and after a few hours you can pour it into a jar and store it in a cupboard.