Soup with canned fish forgotten undeservedly. The presented recipe is simple and healthy dishes will restore justice and quickly cook dinner.
Instead of rice, you can enter boiled pearl barley in advance. Large carrot sticks look more appetizing on the plate. Fish flavor will accentuate parsley or celery root well: it is put in whole broth.
After laying the fish should not actively stir the dish, so as not to mash its delicate pieces. The silvery barrel of sliced sardine or saury is the main decoration of fragrant rich soup.
- 3 pcs. potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 3 tbsp. l rice;
- 1 can of canned fish in oil;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- 1 bay leaf;
- pepper mixture to taste;
- 1-1, 5 l of water;
1. Wash large potatoes. Potatoes take a tight, not wrinkled. Peel off. Cut into small cubes or cut at your discretion. Place in a suitable cooking pot.
2. Rinse the rice thoroughly until the turbid water disappears. Rice can use any variety. Sprinkle to the potatoes. Pour the right amount of water. Send on fire. Bring to a boil.
3. For now, prepare the vegetables. Rinse carrots, peel. Cut into small pieces or you can rub on a large grater. Peel the onion, cut into small slices.
4. When the soup boils, add carrots and onions. Stir and cook over low heat until cooked potatoes and rice.
5. Add canned fish, right with liquid. Stir. Add salt, ground black pepper, bay leaf, pepper mixture. You can use your favorite spices. Bring to a boil. Boil for 5-7 minutes on low heat.
6. At the end of cooking, add chopped parsley or any spicy greens. Bring to a boil and turn off. Soup with canned fish is ready. Pour into deep plates and call everyone to the table. Serve fresh bread, fragrant greens and enjoy the dish.