The spring menu has a huge variety of recipes. But the main place is still occupied by salads. Fresh vegetables are wonderfully combined with light dressings. Such salads can be eaten without fear of gaining extra weight, but, on the contrary, to bring the figure in order after a long winter. Spring salads are light and dietary. Raw vegetables are perfectly combined with cheese. Moreover, cheese itself is very tasty, has a light texture and a delicate creamy taste. Fresh vegetables and feta salads will appeal to people of all ages. And doctors advise such a salad especially for children and the elderly, since this type of cheese is easily absorbed by the body. Let's start cooking.
- large-sized tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- cucumbers - 2 pcs .;
- a bunch of young garlic;
- white cheese - 250 g;
- ground black pepper.
1. To make such a salad, you first need to choose the right fresh vegetables on the market. Ask the tomato seller to cut one fruit in half, the middle of the tomato should not be white, then it will obviously contain nitrates. Choose a tomato with a pink or red flesh inside.
2. When choosing cucumbers, make sure that its skin is in small soft spines. Smell the cucumbers to feel the fresh aroma. In such simple ways you will save yourself from buying low-quality vegetables.
Wash vegetables, but rather leave them in water for 15-20 minutes, so that even small doses of nitrates go into the water. Tomatoes must be large in order to make a beautiful composition. Cut them with a sharp knife into thin circles. Place them on a plate.
3. Cucumbers should be cut into large cubes so that it crunches on the teeth. So, it will be tastier.
4. The white part of the young garlic should be cut into thin rings. A young garlic will give this salad a delicate aroma and unusual piquancy.
5. Cut the cheese as much as the cucumbers.
6. Now let's start collecting the salad. Tomatoes are already on the plate. Center cucumbers and cubes of cheese on the center. Sprinkle with garlic rings, pour olive oil.
7. Don't forget ground black pepper! Salad is ready to eat! Bon Appetite! Serve it in various variations!