In the slow cooker, even the simplest dishes can be cooked in a special way. Due to the fact that they are cooked tightly closed and at a stable temperature, the products retain more flavor than when cooked or stewed in an ordinary saucepan. Provided the mode is chosen correctly, the food is more tender, more juicy and more fragrant.
See for yourself by cooking the beef with onions with the help of a multicooker. A pair of bulbs, a little fragrant rosemary - and in an hour, without your participation, a delicious dietary meat dish is ready.
- beef meat - 600 g;
- onion - 5 pcs .;
- rosemary - 30 g;
- freshly ground pepper;
- salt - pinch.
1. Prepare the necessary products. Cut off the right amount of meat, remove the film and fat from it, then rinse. Blot with kitchen napkins until dry. Peel the onion.
2. In a multicooker container, place the meat, neatly cut into strips, sprinkled with fragrant, spicy rosemary and a small handful of salt with pepper.
3. Cut the onion into thin half-rings.
4. Onions are sent to the meat. We cover the multicooker with a lid and set the timer for 1 hour in the "Quenching" mode.
5. After an hour, open the lid, transfer the contents to another container.
6. Meat under the bow, garnished, served to the table.