Solyanka on smoked pork ribs is a nourishing, tasty dish for lunch. It is this version of the hodgepodge that takes less time and effort to prepare it, because you do not need to boil meat broth for an hour. Therefore, literally an hour after the start for lunch it will be possible to submit the finished dish. True, having insisted for several hours, the hodgepodge becomes even more tasty.
- 400 g smoked pork ribs;
- 3 hunting sausages;
- 3 milk sausages;
- 150 g of ham;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 pickled cucumber;
- 2 tbsp. l frying oils;
- 1 tbsp. l tomato paste;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 1/5 tsp. ground coriander;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- 2 liters of water;
- 1 slice of lemon for serving;
- 1 tbsp. l sour cream for serving;
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh greens.
1. Prepare smoked ribs for boiling - wash them and dry, then separate the ribs from each other with a knife. Send the ribs to the pot, add water and put on the fire. After boiling, remove the foam and reduce the heat.
2. Prepare sausages - cut dairy and hunting sausages into slices, chop the ham into cubes or strips.
3. Now prepare the vegetables - clean the carrots and onions, chop up as much as you like (you can grate or chop the carrots, chop the onions finely or coarsely).
4. You can fry sausages in a dry frying pan, they will give their own fat. After 5 minutes, put everything in the pan with the broth.
5. Now send the carrot, onion and diced pickled cucumber into a frying pan. Stir for 5 minutes on low heat. You can add vegetable oil.
6. After 5 minutes, pour water into the pan, add tomato paste, spices, and herbs. Stir and simmer for 10 more minutes with the lid closed, then transfer the frying to the pan.
7. While zazharki stews, clean, wash and chop the potatoes as convenient. Put it in the pan. Add salt to the solyanka and boil for another 15 minutes. Try the finished dish - if you do not have enough sourness, you can add 1 tbsp. l apple natural vinegar.
8. It is better to serve the hodgepodge like this - pour the required amount into a bowl, add sour cream, a slice of lemon, fresh greens, if desired, olives. Tastier when hot.