If you are fed up with regular burgers and meatballs - make chicken chops with zucchini and greens. They are soft and juicy, not overdried - because they are baked in the oven. It is desirable to fry bits, so that they become more appetizing in appearance and acquire a clear shape (round, oval). In principle, you can not fry, especially if you are cooking for young children.
List of ingredients:
- 500 g of chicken meat,
- 2 onions,
- 1 small zucchini,
- 1 chicken egg,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices,
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh greens,
- oil for frying and smearing forms.
1. Of course, much tastier bits are made from homemade minced meat, cooked immediately before the formation of bits. To do this, prepare small pieces of chicken meat; Also clean and cut a couple of onions into 3-4 pieces.
2. Twist the onion and chicken meat through a meat grinder. You can also twist a small cracker, at the very end - it is optional.
3. Wash fresh, small zucchini, trim the tips and rub it on a fine grater. If the peel is damaged, you can cut it.
4. Put the minced chicken in a bowl with grated zucchini, beat in the chicken egg. Salt and sprinkle with spices - any, for example, dry adzhika or a mixture of spices for chicken.
5. Wash and dry fresh greens, then finely chop and pour into a bowl with minced meat.
6. Stir all ingredients in a bowl until completely homogeneous. Now you can proceed to the formation of bits.
7. Heat oil for frying in a frying pan. With wet hands, form round bits, and press them on the pan, making them flatter. Fry on one side for 2 minutes on medium heat.
8. Then turn the bits over to the other side and fry for a couple more minutes, then place them in a mold covered with foil.
9. Send the form to an oven heated to 180 degrees and wait for 20 minutes. After a specified time, chicken meatballs with zucchini and greens are ready. Serve hot or warm, with vegetables, herbs or a side dish.