A delicious crunchy glass that scatters from the table in a matter of minutes. Sweet and sour sauce and cheese gives the chips a completely independent taste, so they can be nibbled just like a snack when you want something tasty. Like any chips, they go great to a frothy drink and are popular with children (you know what they are made of).
It is especially nice that chips are made in just a few minutes. Pita bread is cut, smeared, sprinkled and - in the oven for a few minutes! Everything!
The same recipe you can use in nature or in the barbecue area of your home. Just instead of the oven and baking sheet, use the grill and grill. Chips on the fire are even more fragrant due to the fire smoke.
Now we will explain the recipe step by step.
Prepare the following ingredients:
- thin pita bread (it is also called Armenian) - 1/2 flat cakes;
- sweet and sour sauce (for example, ketchup) - 2 tbsp. l .;
- any hard cheese is about 50 g;
- dried basil greens - 1/3 tbsp. l .;
- salt (optional ingredient) - put to taste;
1. On one baking sheet are usually placed chips from half a pita, so we divide the cake in half with a knife. Measure out a couple of spoons of sweet and sour sauce and coat half of the pita bread with it.
2. Sprinkle chips with dried greens of basil. We try to do it evenly, so that there are no clots and lumps of seasoning on the pieces.
3. Hard cheese is rubbed on a medium grater.
4. Sprinkle with pita cheese.
5. We take cooking scissors or a pizza cutting knife and divide the flat cake into portioned small pieces.
Baking we covered with parchment. We spread on it the prepared pieces of pita.
6. If desired, salt can be salted. This is usually done if chips are prepared for frothy drinks, where a higher salt content is very appropriate. But if the chips are designed for children, this moment can and even should be missed.
The oven is heated at 180C. Put the pan with chips in the oven and leave for 7 or 10 minutes maximum. It is not necessary to keep longer - they will dry out and will no longer be so appetizing.
We take out the chips from the oven, put them on a dish or a large plate, wait for them to cool down and eat!
7. Chips can be served with various meat delicacies, pieces of salted or dried fish, sausage slicing.
Try it, it is very tasty!