Not everyone likes lemon pastries, but for people who love it, this cake will bring a lot of pleasure. Gentle, airy, slightly sandy and very fragrant, it is suitable for breakfast, and to treat guests.
By the way, one cannot say that lemon juice plays a very important role in dough. It gives a citrus aroma and taste, however, the structure of the cake changes slightly and if you do not like the lemon taste, you can safely use this recipe, replacing the lemon with another flavor. In this case, you need to consider that there will be less liquid in the dough, so you should put a little less flour.
- flour - 1, 5 glasses;
- baking powder - 1 bag;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- powdered sugar;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- butter - 150 g;
- chicken eggs - 3 pcs.
1. Prepare products. Wash the lemon in cool water, squeeze the juice out of it using a regular fork, scrolling it several times in the fruit. Flour sifted so that it acquired airiness.
2. In a capacious container we put soft butter, add granulated sugar and vanillin.
3. Knead the creamy mass, in turn, add eggs and squeezed lemon juice.
4. When the mass acquires a uniform consistency, we begin to pour flour with a baking powder in small pieces.
5. Carefully knead the dough so that there are no lumps left.
6. Put the not very thick dough into the silicone mold and put it in the preheated 180 oven for 40 minutes.
7. Get the cake out of the oven, give time to cool.
8. Sprinkle baking with powdered sugar, cut into pieces.