Volnushki, which are also called Volzhanka and volvenkami, are of two types: white (white flowers) and pink (red, rubella). All of them belong to the Russula family of fungi and do not require long heat treatment before eating. At the same time, they are considered conditionally edible mushrooms, so knowing how to salt salt for the winter correctly is extremely important.
How to salt salt sweaters
Salt volnushki can be in different ways, including cold. If the salting technology and the recipe are not violated, the poisoning of lovers of the salty waves does not threaten, otherwise the result may be different. Therefore, it is necessary to comply with technology. In addition, in order for a winter snack to turn out beautiful, tasty and appetizing, you need to take into account a number of points.
- Like all other mushrooms, it is necessary to clean the debris, insects, adherent bylinok, leaves before salting the volushka. Convenient to do this with a toothbrush. They do not have films, which simplifies the process of preparation for pickling, but when cleaning and washing the mistress’s hostesses another difficulty awaits them: the fragile ones are fragile, and if they are not even strongly pressed, they begin to crumble in their hands.
- Pink and white waves experienced mushroom pickers advise to salt separately, therefore, turning over the mushrooms and cleaning them from the garbage, they must also be sorted. When sorting, the size of the windings is also taken into account: the large ones are laid in another pile or cut into 2-4 pieces.
- Volnushka gorchat If you do not soak them in cold water with salt before cooking, the bitterness will remain and you will not want to eat salted mushrooms. Soak volushki for two days at least, periodically changing the water. This should be done at least 5 times a day. Otherwise, the mushrooms will start to sour.
- When soaking you need to make sure that the water completely covers the mushrooms, otherwise they will become moldy, and even if they are thoroughly rinsed after, there will be no guarantee that you can completely get rid of the mold.
- If volnushki is supposed to be salted in a cold way, then they are soaked not just in cold water, but with the addition of salt (50 g per liter) and citric acid (2 g per liter) to it.
Other actions will depend on the selected recipe.
Cold dressing of cold
- volosushki - 7 kg;
- salt - 0, 2 kg;
- citric acid - 12 g;
- dill seeds - 50 g;
- cumin - 20 g;
- cabbage leaf - 1-3 (the width of the barrel).
Method of preparation:
- Peeled sweepers soak in salt and acidified water for three days. Every 4-5 hours, change the water.
- Mix salt with dried dill seeds and cumin.
- Drain and stack the layers in layers of 6-8 cm, sprinkling each layer with salt mixed with seasoning. Putting mushrooms should be hats down.
- Place a cabbage leaf or several sheets on top, if the area is large.
- Place a wooden disk or plate on top, placing a load on top of it.
- Send to a cold room (0-10 degrees). There, mushrooms should be salted for at least a month, ideally two. If volnushki freeze, they begin to crumble, and being a long time indoors at temperatures above 10 degrees, they can sour.
Before serving the salt salty volnushki on the table, they should be soaked in clean water, otherwise they will be salty. This is a classic recipe - earlier mushrooms salted for the winter that way. Nowadays, not every house has suitable conditions for this, and not everyone has wooden barrels. However, a true gourmet will certainly appreciate the classic taste of mushrooms, salted according to the “grandmother's” recipe.
- volosushki - 1, 4 kg;
- currant leaves - 4 pcs .;
- carnation - 5 pcs .;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- bay leaf - 6 pcs .;
- peppercorns - 4 pcs .;
- allspice - 5 pcs .;
- water - 1 l;
- salt salt - 30 g.
Method of preparation:
- Wash and clean the mushrooms, soak in cold water for two days.
- Fill the wind with 1 liter of water, boil, stirring, for 15 minutes after boiling, fold to a colander.
- Place boiled mushrooms on the bottom of the enamel pan.
- Cover the mushrooms with clean currants and bay leaves.
- Sprinkle with salt, add the cloves, pepper.
- Cut the peeled garlic cloves into thin slices, pour over the salt.
- Bring the broth to the boil out from under the waves and fill them with mushrooms.
- Cover with a large plate, set the oppression. When the mushrooms have cooled to room temperature, put them in the fridge for a day.
- Prepare 4 half-liter jars. They need to be sterilized in the oven for 10 minutes or in any other way. The lids are also sterilized by boiling.
- Spread the towels in sterile jars, cover with brine, seal tightly. At the time of spinning banks should be hot and dry.
Most city dwellers prefer to salt the waves for the winter according to this recipe, since it is easy to do, and they are kept in sterilized and tightly closed cans at a temperature slightly below room temperature (16-18 degrees). Such conditions in winter is easy to create. In addition, the mushrooms for this recipe are crisp, despite the heat treatment.
Salting volvushka combined method
- volosushki - 5 kg;
- salt - 150 g;
- bay leaf - 5 pcs .;
- currant leaf - 5 pcs .;
- horseradish leaf - 2 pcs .;
- fresh dill - 50 g;
- water - 2 l;
- garlic - 2 heads.
Method of preparation:
- Pour 2 liters of water into the pan, add 60 g of salt into it, bring to a boil.
- Spread small amounts of pre-soaked wipe in a pot of boiling water, stirring. Boil another 10 minutes after lowering the last portion of mushrooms into the water. During cooking, remove the foam. Remove the mushrooms with a colander or a slotted spoon, rinse with running water.
- Peel the garlic, do not chop, but if the cloves are too large, you can cut them in half.
- Put a layer of waves in a saucepan, sprinkle with salt, put horseradish leaves, a few cloves of garlic.
- Put the second layer of mushrooms, salt, put currant leaves and bay leaves, 3 cloves of garlic.
- Cover the next layer of mushrooms with salt, dill and the remaining garlic.
- Cover with a clean cloth, set the oppression. Keep the pot of mushrooms in the fridge. You can eat them 3 weeks after salting.
Such a method of salting mushrooms for the winter is popular because it combines the advantages of cold and hot methods. Mushrooms undergo heat treatment, which increases the safety of the snack and the period through which it can be eaten. On the other hand, the heat treatment time is reduced, the mushrooms in their own juice are salted, which allows them to remain crispy. The only drawback is that the pan with the waves takes up a whole shelf in the refrigerator. When there is only one such unit in the house, it creates certain inconveniences.
Pickling of the windings by the cold method in banks
- volosushki - 2 kg;
- salt - 40 g;
- bay leaf - 4 pcs .;
- horseradish leaves - 2 pcs .;
- vegetable oil - 0, 2 liters.
Method of preparation:
- Soak prepared swellings in salt and acidified water for three days, changing it 2-3 times a day.
- Sterilize the jars. Prepare covers for them.
- Place the towels in jars, each layer peppered with salt and shifting horseradish leaves and laurel leaves.
- Fill with hot vegetable oil.
- Close tightly and refrigerate. There will be mushrooms in 2 months. Oil will block the access of air to the mushrooms and ensure their safety. In addition, they do not darken, because they did not have to cook.
Anyone can try the cold way of salting the waves for the winter according to this recipe. The main task is to find a place in the fridge for storing cans.
For a gourmet, it is important for which recipe mushrooms are pickled, but any method has the right to life. To compare the taste, you can try several options and stop the choice on the one that you and your household most liked.