Pickled cucumbers, sauerkraut, pickled apples - our ancestors discovered simple and healthy methods of canning, for which they need to thank you so much. Products harvested in this way have a noble taste and come in handy during the cold season to balance the heavy and high-calorie winter menu.
But winter is long and even pickled vegetables eventually become boring.
However, do not rush to hide the cans of sauerkraut in the far corner of the refrigerator, if your family is tired of it - on the basis of this product you can cook many tasty dishes, including salads.
- canned peas - half-cans;
- sauerkraut 300 g;
- Yalta onion 1 pc .;
- oil, any vegetable 1 tbsp. l
Cooking time - 15 minutes; the number of servings - 2.
1. It is necessary to take an onion, preferably red (Yalta) and small in size. Cut this onion lengthwise and then thinly cut it into half rings. After that, fingers need to slightly disassemble the slices, which turned out.
2. From the cabbage we merge the pickle, and if it is shackled with too large pieces, it will have to be cut a bit. To the chopped cabbage add rings of red onions.
3. From pickled peas (best of all brain varieties) drain the pickle. After that, pour peas to the onions and cabbage.
4. Mix all ingredients carefully and fill with high-quality oil. Next, you need a little salt and pepper. Again we mix everything up.
5. Our salad is ready. In the cold season, this salad will perfectly complement your meal. Moreover, with its composition this dish is very useful and can slightly reduce the effect of winter avitaminosis.