Agree, if you have minced meat and potatoes in the fridge, then this most likely means that at dinner you will cook delicious meatballs with mashed potatoes as a side dish. However, we propose to surprise their households by feeding them with potato zrazy or, as they are called in Ukraine, by card-makers. The advantage of this dish is that you will not need to think about a side dish, since it is self-sufficient, but fresh vegetables or vegetable salad will be a great addition to your meal. Let's start cooking?
You will need:
- mashed potatoes - 500-600 g,
- minced meat (beef, pork or mixed) - 300 g,
- onion - 2 pcs.,
- chicken egg - 1 pc.,
- flour - 1 tbsp,
- vegetable oil - 1/2 Art.,
- salt - to taste,
- pepper - to taste.
1. Prepare the products necessary for making cartophilia listed in the list of ingredients.
2. Clean the onion. We skip through a meat grinder, finely chop or grind in a food processor.
3. Heat half of the indicated amount of vegetable oil in the pan. Lightly fried minced.
4. Add chopped onions. We salt, we pepper. Fry until cooked.
5. As long as the mince is fried, let's do the mashed potatoes. Connecting it with an egg. Stir well.
6. Add some salt. Pour 1/2 cup flour.
7. Mix thoroughly. Tip: so that the potato dough does not stick to your hands, soak them.
8. From a small amount of prepared mashed potatoes form a cake.
9. Put the meat stuffing in the center of the potato cake.
10. Form the patty.
11. We serve in flour.
12. Heat up vegetable oil. We spread the prepared kartoplyanichki. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
13. We lay out ready-made potato zrazy on a la carte plates. Decorate with vegetables and herbs. Serve to the table.