Baked pork from the pork in the oven, cooked by yourself, is an excellent alternative to sausage and meat products. All this because you are 100% aware of what ingredients were involved in cooking meat. For cooking ham, it is better to take a not too lean piece of meat so that it turns out to be more juicy. For ham, take a set of spices and spices at will, do not forget about garlic.
List of ingredients:
- 750 g of pork pulp;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 0, 5 tsp. red pepper;
- 0, 5 tsp. spices for kebabs;
- 0, 5 tsp. paprika;
- 1 tbsp. l mustard;
- 1, 5 tsp. salt.
1. Take a large piece of pork and dip it in a pan with cold water for an hour, then remove and dry, cut off all the excess (pieces of fat, bones, cartilage).
2. Prepare the spices: measure the ground paprika, red pepper on the saucer, spices for shish kebab, optionally black ground pepper, coriander. With garlic, remove the husk and cut it into thin long slices - this is for stuffing. Also boiled ham can be stuffed with carrots, sweet pepper.
3. Pour the spices into a bowl, add salt and mustard, mix everything. If mustard paste is too thick, add some water.
4. Cover the baking dish with foil, put a piece of pork there. Take a knife with a sharp long blade, puncture the entire surface of the meat and place the garlic in it.
5. Spread pork with cooked pasta from mustard, salt and spices; if the paste is used up, not all will pour out the leftover meat. Rub the marinade into the holes where the garlic is located so that the meat is better saturated with the aroma of spices and herbs.
6. Send the pork to the oven heated to 220 degrees, wrap the foil. After 40 minutes, unfold the foil and cook the boiled pork for another 30-40 minutes. After half an hour, check the readiness of the meat by piercing it with a knife or skewer. Serve the boiled pork warm, hot or chilled, with vegetables, side dishes, greens, and sauce.