When you want not just sweet, but something very tasty, “for the soul”, it is worth remembering chocolate mousse. Gentle, airy, exquisite ... You can pamper yourself with such a dessert and treat dear guests. In terms of complexity, the recipe refers to the middle ones: on the one hand, there is nothing “tricky”, and the dessert will definitely work out; make a water bath for chocolate, whip squirrels. However, this is exactly the case when the efforts justify themselves.
- chocolate 100 g;
- 4 tablespoons of fat sour cream;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
1. Start cooking with melting chocolate in a water bath.
2. Next, separate the yolks from the proteins.
3. Add half the sugar and mix everything.
4. When the chocolate is completely dissolved, add the yolks to it.
5. Then add sour cream and mix well.
6. In the resulting mass, add the whipped proteins with the remaining sugar.
7. Gently mix everything again.
8. Fill the resulting mousse form.
9. And set for about 2 hours in the fridge.
When hardened, you can sprinkle with grated chocolate on top.
Or put on the taste and desire slices of fruit.
That's what we did.