Cake on kefir can be baked with different berries or fruits. In addition, the list of ingredients is short and the products are simple. The process of cooking cake on kefir with mulberry and cherry will take you about an hour.
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.,
- granulated sugar - 0, 5 glasses,
- kefir - 200 ml,
- mulberry (large) - 20-30 pcs.,
- cherry - 15-20 pieces,
- wheat flour - 1, 5 glasses,
- baking powder (soda) - 1/2 tsp,
- vegetable oil - lubricate the form.
1. The basic rule of making an air cake is the correct implementation of all recommendations. The first thing to do is do the eggs. Beat them in a bowl with high sides and add sugar.
2. Now start beating with a mixer. First turn on the small power, then gradually increase. Get the eggs with sugar turned into an airy and light mass.
3. Combine the kefir with half of the mulberry and beat with a blender until smooth. Fill the mass gently in a bowl with beaten eggs.
4. Mix well. At first the dough will be light, but after 5 minutes it will darken due to mulberry. Pour flour and loosen. It is better to sift it before use. This will make the cake even more airy.
5. Stir the dough. Just don't do it with a mixer. The dough should remain tender.
6. Wash the mulberries, remove the tails and add to the bowl with the dough.
7. Wash the cherries, remove the stones, and also put them in a bowl for the other ingredients.
8. Last time, gently stir the berries with dough. Grease the form with vegetable oil and put the dough in it.
9. Put the form in the oven, which is better to preheat to 180 degrees. Then bake a cake with mulberries and cherries at a temperature of 170 degrees for about 30-40 minutes, until it is baked. It is easy to check. The top should be slightly browned, and bake well inside. If you pierce in the center with a skewer, it should remain dry. In this case, the cake can be removed from the oven.
10. When the cake has cooled, cut it into pieces and serve to the table.