Want to try incredibly tasty and soft chicken meat? Then cook baked chicken thighs in mustard. You can bake them yourself or add onions, potatoes and cook immediately and a side dish. It is advisable to marinate thighs for some time before baking; however, if you do not have time, do not worry - send the chicken to the oven, mustard does its job.
List of ingredients:
- 5 chicken thighs,
- 4 tsp. mustard,
- 700 g potatoes,
- 2 onions,
- 1, 5 tsp. spices,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 2, 5 tsp. salt,
- greens before serving.
1. Wash chicken thighs, cut off all unnecessary, you can also remove the skin if desired. Spread both sides with salt and spices. You can take a ready-made set, or sprinkle with black pepper.
2. Take a diluted ready-made mustard, spicy or not, spread the chicken on both sides. It is advisable to leave the hips in this form at least 15 minutes, especially at this time you will be preparing vegetables.
3. The onion and potatoes need to be peeled. Then cut everything arbitrarily, but small. For example, an onion with halves of rings, potato slices or cubes.
4. Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil and place the chicken on the bottom. Top with sliced onions.
5. Put the potatoes on top on the onion, add salt to it and sprinkle with any spices. Cover the form with a lid and send it to an already prepared, heated to 200 degrees oven.
6. Bake the dish for 30 minutes with the lid closed, then another 20 minutes without the lid. If the roof is not in principle, you can cover the entire composition with foil, which then needs to be removed. Serve the chicken with a side dish. Bleu before serving can be decorated with fresh parsley.