If you are a fan of fast food, you will certainly try one of the most popular snacks - the burger. Cooking a hamburger or cheeseburger at home is easy enough and in order for it to turn out to be tasty, you need to cook all the main ingredients yourself: it's a chop and sauce. Bread at the request can be shop. For cooking beef burgers for meatballs, you need meat, egg, salt and spices. For juiciness still add a lot of onions.
List of ingredients:
- 500g of beef,
- 1 onion,
- 100 g fat,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. black ground pepper,
- 1 chicken egg,
- cooking oil.
1. Beef can be soaked in cool water for 30 minutes, then cut it into small pieces, so that it is convenient to twist through a meat grinder. To cutlets turned out juicier, you will need a piece of bacon. Cut off the skin and cut the fat into several small pieces. The onion needs to be cleaned and cut into several pieces.
2. Twist meat with onions and bacon into mincemeat using a meat grinder, manual or electric. You can also use a combine, but the grinding may be too fine.
3. Add salt and spices to the minced meat bowl, you can use black pepper. Also beat a chicken egg into the bowl and mix everything thoroughly. Minced meat can be watery, no big deal - such burgers will be very juicy.
4. Pour oil for frying into the pan, preferably refined. With wet hands, form balls of minced meat, put them in a frying pan and press them so that the cutlets turn out to be flat, as we used to see in burgers. Roast on medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cutlets for burgers can be used for their intended purpose or supplement them with a side dish, salad.