There are many options for cooking soup from potatoes, cereals and pickles. All of them are united by the name “pickle”. One of the simplest soups of this type is pickle with chicken and rice. This first dish has a pleasant taste with characteristic sourish notes, it is inexpensive and almost everyone likes it. The recipes of brine soup with chicken and rice groats are varied, but among them there is no complex, requiring a lot of time and effort. Even an inexperienced hostess can cope with their preparation if she observes the basic principles of cooking this kind of dish.
Rassolnik is one of the traditional soups related to Russian cuisine. Its most common options are meat and barley, but you can cook it from other products. Rassolnik with chicken and rice is among the most popular, since it takes relatively little time and culinary skill to brew it. Knowledge of the technology of cooking pickle insure against errors.
- Some housewives do not see much difference between salted and pickled cucumbers, but the gourmet can easily distinguish which vegetables were salted without vinegar and which were pickled. These products are not identical, and only pickles and pickles from under them are suitable for boiling pickle. Save the pickled vegetables for another occasion.
- If you want the soup to remain transparent, rinse the grits well before cooking. This procedure will allow the starch to be washed off the rice surface, so that it will not make the broth cloudy.
- Classic pickle recipes provide for the addition of vegetable roasting. You can do it in vegetable oil or butter, cooking oil, margarine. The use of butter allows you to give the dish a softer taste with creamy notes.
- If you want to reduce the calorie content of the soup, you can refuse to roast vegetables. In this case, they are added 5-10 minutes earlier than indicated in the recipe so that they can soften.
- It is recommended to pickle pickle at the end of cooking, so as not to over-salt the soup. After all, the degree of salinity of vegetables and brine from under them can be different.
- Chicken pickle with rice goes well with fresh herbs. If you add it to the pot, then the soup must be boiled for a few minutes so that it will not turn sour.
- Pickled cucumbers should preferably be cleaned from coarse pelts and seeds. This does not apply to young vegetables with tender skin and small seeds.
- Cucumbers are added to the soup shortly before being cooked. If you put them too early, the rest of the vegetables may remain too hard.
- After cooking, let the pickle brew - it will become fragrant and tastier.
- Serving pickle is best with sour cream - it makes it taste softer, softening the savor of pickles.
The addition of various seasonings, herbs, garlic and other ingredients to pickle allows for a new flavor. Delicious is chicken pickle with mushrooms, sweet or hot pepper.
Classic pickle with chicken and rice
- chicken (any part of the bird) - 0.5 kg;
- pickles - 0, 5 kg;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- rice - 80 g;
- onions - 150 g;
- carrots - 150 g;
- tomato paste - 60 ml;
- vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- water - 4 l;
- fresh greens - 100 g;
- salt, black ground pepper, allspice peas, bay leaf - to taste;
- sour cream - to serve.
Method of preparation:
- Wash the chicken, put it in a saucepan and cover with water. Put on the fire, bring to a boil. Cook for 5-10 minutes, removing the foam. Reduce heat, cover the pot with a lid, cook the chicken for 30-40 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the broth. Cool it down. Separate the meat from the bones, cut into small pieces, return to the broth.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and a half centimeters, lower in broth.
- Wash rice. Rinse until the flowing water is completely clean.
- Pour the rice into the soup, stir.
- Peel the carrots, cut them into thin strips.
- Remove the husks from the bulb. Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Put vegetables in butter, fry them until golden brown.
- Add tomato paste and a few spoons of broth, stew vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Peel and dice the cucumbers in small cubes. Put them to other vegetables, mix. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Enter the vegetable fried in the soup, cook for 5 minutes.
- Finely chop the greens, put them in a saucepan with the soup. Salt pickle if it is not salty enough. Add spices. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Insist the pickle under the lid for 10-20 minutes.
When serving pickle to the table, place a spoonful of sour cream in each plate - with it the soup will be much tastier.
Pickle with chicken, rice and mushrooms
- chicken legs - 0, 4 kg;
- fresh champignons - 0, 2 kg;
- pickles - 0, 3 kg;
- rice - 80 g;
- carrots - 100 g;
- onions - 0, 2 kg;
- wheat flour - 20 g;
- vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- butter - 40 g;
- water - 3 l;
- salt, black pepper powder - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Wash chicken legs, put them in a saucepan. You can use other parts of the chicken, with the exception of chicken breast - from it the broth is not sufficiently rich.
- Cut the cucumbers into small cubes, put them in a saucepan, cover with two glasses of water, put on a slow fire.
- Pour the remaining water over the chicken, put it to boil.
- Free the onions from the husk and cut them into small cubes.
- Peel and chop carrots on a coarse grater.
- Wash, blot champignons with a napkin. Cut them into small cubes or plates.
- Add vegetable oil to the pan. When it warms up, put onions in it, fry until golden brown.
- Add carrots and reduce heat. Fry until soft carrots.
- Add mushrooms to vegetables, fry them to such an extent that the liquid released from them will evaporate from the pan.
- After boiling the chicken for 40 minutes, remove it from the broth.
- Peel, cut the potatoes into medium-sized bars, dip it in boiling broth.
- Wash the rice, send it to the saucepan with the broth.
- Cooking rice and potatoes for 15 minutes, add vegetables with mushrooms, mix.
- Pour half a cup of broth.
- Melt the butter in a clean pan.
- Sprinkle the oil with flour.
- Add a thin stream of broth and whisk the contents of the frying pan, prepare the sauce.
- Put cucumbers in the soup, pour out the water in which they stewed. Wait for the soup to boil again.
- Intensely stirring the soup, slowly add the sauce. Add salt and spices to taste. Boil, stirring for 5 minutes. The soup will thicken during this time.
- Separate the chicken meat from the bones, arrange into plates. Spoon the finished pickle.
Sour cream and fresh greens can be added to each plate. Rassolnik with chicken and mushrooms is thick and nourishing. It exudes so seductive aroma that it is almost impossible to resist.
Rassolnik with rice and chicken is cooked simply, it can be whipped up. The taste and appearance of the soup will not disappoint you.