A good choice for the holiday table - layered salad with liver, egg and cheese. In order to make the salad as gentle and tasty as possible, all the ingredients, except onions, rub on a fine grater. The liver is best to use chicken or turkey - again, it is softer, softer and has almost no specific flavor. In general, the salad is prepared quickly and simply, after cooking it “requires” a short rest in order to get better soaked and juicier - just enough for an hour and a half.
List of ingredients:
- 3 chicken eggs,
- 70 g of hard cheese,
- 200 g chicken livers,
- 1 onion,
- 5 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- 1/4 tsp. salt,
- ground black pepper,
- fresh greens for decoration,
- 1 tsp. table 9% vinegar,
- 1/2 tsp. Sahara.
The number of ingredients is enough for two servings of salad.
1. Put the liver in salted water and stew in the meantime, prepare the other ingredients. Hard cheese of any type rub on a fine grater.
2. Peel and dice the onion. Shake hands with onions, add sugar and vinegar, shake again and leave for 10 minutes. Pickled onions will be ready after a specified time.
3. Boil the eggs hard and cool, remove the shell, rub the yolks with the whites on a fine grater.
4. When the liver has cooked (literally in 20 minutes), also cool it and rub on a fine grater.
5. Salad with liver, egg and cheese can be formed in a large salad bowl or in small bowls, in portions. For example, take two large glasses and place the liver on the bottom. Tamp it down lightly and brush with mayonnaise.
6. Drain excess liquid from the onion, then transfer the vegetable to the glasses, on top of the liver, you do not need to lubricate with mayonnaise.
7. To make it easier to form a layer of eggs and mayonnaise, pre-mix the grated eggs with mayonnaise and put the resulting mass into glasses, level.
8. Pour the grated hard cheese on top - this is the final layer, ramming and smearing it with mayonnaise is not necessary.
9. Allow the salad to soak in a couple of hours, then garnish with greens and serve.