There is no simpler meat dish than baked chicken wings, and not only because they are easy to prepare (any baked meat is not too difficult to prepare). The simplicity lies in the fact that the wings get tasty in any case, if only they are well browned.
When we bake pork, we need to think about how it turned out juicy, not too lean and not too fat, so that she could bake and not dry. And with chicken wings everything is simple: marinade and golden crust are the key to the desired result.
For marinating wings you can not look for anything unusual. Lemon juice and pickled mustard grain marinade will fit perfectly, and mustard itself will replace all seasonings.
- chicken wings - 1 kg;
- mustard granular - 3 tsp;
- juice of half a lemon;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Cooking time: 2 hours, number of servings: 5.
1. Defrost chicken wings, if they are frozen, rinse, clean any feathers and let them dry for a while, or blot with a paper towel. For this dish it is better to take the wings larger.
2. Fold the wings into a deep bowl, add the juice of half a lemon to them.
3. Then add the same mustard beans, such as “Dijon”. If there is no such mustard, you can replace it with a regular one. But with granular, of course, it will taste better.
4. Salt and pepper chicken wings, mix everything thoroughly. Leave to pickle for about an hour. If you leave for more time - nothing terrible, it will only taste better.
5. Cover baking sheet with baking paper, grease it with oil and put wings. Put them in a preheated 180 degree oven for 50 minutes.
6. Ready-made wings should redden well, acquire a pleasant crust.
7. Lay the wings still hot on a plate, decorate with greens, sprinkle with sesame if desired, and serve. You can eat with your favorite sauce.