On the occasion of a holiday or just to please your loved ones, you can make a “Ladies Caprice” salad with chicken and pineapples. Products for him are all simple and affordable, and if you replace mayonnaise with sour cream or yogurt, then you can serve such a dish to those who are on a diet. In addition to the main ingredients, you can add prunes, walnuts or any other nuts, fresh herbs, cucumbers.
- 200 g chicken breast;
- 70 g of hard cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 150 g canned pineapples;
- 1 handful of walnuts;
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 3 pinches of spices;
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh greens.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients in advance and gather together - so that suddenly you will not forget. Chicken meat (you can breast) in advance boil in salted water with spices. Get the chicken and let it cool, but you should not pour out the broth, because you can use it to make sauces, soups, and side dishes. Cook hard-boiled eggs in a separate bowl, in salted water.
2. Cut the cooled chicken meat into small cubes, while cutting off all the excess - fat, cartilage, skin. Transfer to a salad bowl.
3. Cool eggs in cold water, clean and cut into not too small cubes. Send to the chicken.
4. Next, turn hard cheese. Choose a variety at your discretion - more salty or more bland, with various spices and additives. Grate it on a coarse grater and send it to a salad bowl.
5. Open a can of canned pineapples - these can be pieces or rings. Cut them finely and send them to a salad bowl.
6. Without dressing the salad, just mix all the ingredients.
7. Spread the salad in bowls or large glasses to serve in portions.
8. Immediately before serving on top of a portion of the salad, put a little mayonnaise, sprinkle with walnut crumbs or any other nut. Add fresh greens.