With the advent of the new “apple” season, the time for apple baking is coming. Apples caramelize easily when baking, and baked apples have a truly divine flavor, so they are simply made for cakes and pies. There are a great many recipes for both fresh and yeast muffin with apples, but, of course, charlotte can rightly be considered the queen of apple pies. Biscuit dough is very well combined with sweet apple caramel, and since it is cooked easily and quickly, then charlotte is present on our tables more often than, for example, homemade apple puffs. Be sure to try to cook such a charlotte with butter in the dough - with a high probability, the recipe will fall into your favorite list.
- butter - 1 standard package (200 g);
- 3 eggs;
- flour - 1 cup;
- sugar - 3/4 cup;
- apples (of any variety) - 2-3 pcs .;
- cinnamon (optional).
1. First of all, prepare the necessary products.
2. Start cooking the batter. Put the softened butter bar into the container, add sugar to it.
3. In the bowl for the rest of the ingredients break three chicken eggs.
4. Mix everything thoroughly. You can do it manually, or use a mixer.
5. Constantly stirring, add flour to the mixture.
6. Now whip up until a dough has a uniform consistency
7. Prepare the filling. Rinse the apples with water, peel and seed pods, and cut into small cubes.
8. We lay out parchment paper in the form and grease it a little with oil.
9. Pour out the resulting batter and pour apples, slightly pressing them down with a spatula. If desired, sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
10. Place the form with a charlotte in a preheated oven (the temperature should be no more than 180 degrees) and leave for about 40 minutes.
11. Cool the finished apple sharps. Serve the cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or coconut chips.