Cheesecakes - open pies, which are usually made with curd filling. It is easy to form cheesecakes: a dough is made of dough, which is flattened and crushed in the center, then the filling is laid out in the center. The flour base in such products plays a major role, and it must be truly lush and tasty. Dough for cheesecakes is usually kneaded with yeast, but such buns can be made from other types of dough. You can prepare delicious pastries according to several recipes that have a different degree of complexity and allow you to get different products to taste.
The technology of making dough on cheesecakes can be different. To obtain the expected result, you must follow the instructions that accompany the selected recipe. However, there are several rules that must be followed regardless of the test option chosen. Knowing them is useful to any chef.
- The dough for cheesecakes can be anything. But the yeast and unleavened dough for them are usually made rich. Only then will these open burgers get really tasty.
- The quality of flour greatly affects the taste of finished products. From second-rate flour, they are less lush, greyish in appearance and have an unpleasant taste. For cheesecakes take high quality flour.
- Flour before mixing with other ingredients must be sifted. The purpose of this manipulation is not only to get rid of the product of small litter and larvae of the flour moth, but also to saturate it with oxygen. After sifting the flour becomes light, it is easier to mix with other components, without forming lumps. The dough made from such flour rises faster. Baking it turns out more gentle and airy.
- The most lush cheesecakes are made from yeast dough. To prepare it you need to use a warm liquid, otherwise it will not be possible to activate the yeast. The optimum temperature is 30-35 degrees. In a cold environment, yeast does not work, hot liquid will kill them.
- Muffin weights dough. To ensure that it is raised, use sponge boil. If there is a need to slightly simplify or speed up the process, use the straight-through method, but add a little more yeast to the dough. The use of instant yeast can significantly speed up the process of making yeast dough.
- Yeast dough will rise only in a warm room. Also, it must be protected from drafts, otherwise the dough will fall off.
- The easiest pastry for cheesecakes is liquid. It is usually made of royal cheesecake. But if the dough is not poured into a large shape, but poured into small molds, it will be possible to make small cheesecakes. They can even be given an unusual shape.
Before placing the cheesecakes in a preheated oven, they are smeared with yolk, only then will the buns turn out to be rosy.
Yeast dough for cheesecakes on the dough
- wheat flour - 0, 45 kg;
- pressed yeast - 25 g;
- milk - 0, 25 l;
- vanillin - 1 g;
- sugar - 80 g;
- butter - 180 g;
- salt - a pinch;
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- Heat the milk to about 35 degrees. Pour into a bowl.
- Crumble yeast into warm milk, put a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir so that the injected products are completely dissolved in the milk.
- Sift flour. Add some flour to the milk, stir until smooth. It should turn out the composition, the consistency of sour cream.
- Close the bowl with cling film and place in a warm place. Wait until the opara begins to rise.
- In a clean bowl, break the eggs, add the remaining sugar to them, rub white until white.
- Cut the butter into small pieces, put it in a saucepan and put on a slow fire. Wait until it melts completely, but do not let it boil. If you are afraid that you may not follow, and the oil will boil, melt it in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Allow the oil to cool. Connect with the egg mass, stir with a whisk.
- Add vanilla, mix.
- Combine the baking dish with brew, mix well to make the mass homogeneous.
- Enter the remaining flour. It is necessary to add it in parts, each time carefully stirring the dough to prevent the formation of flour lumps.
- At first, the dough is stirred with a spoon, but when it begins to turn in the dough with difficulty, it is shifted onto the floured working surface of the table and complete the process of kneading with the hands.
- Form a ball out of dough, put it in a saucepan, cover with a towel and place in a warm place.
- Wait for the dough to double.
The risen dough remains kneaded, and you can start forming cheesecakes from it.
Yeast dough for cheesecakes without sponge
- wheat flour - 0, 35 kg;
- milk - 0, 2 l;
- margarine - 120 g;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs .;
- salt - 2 g;
- sugar - 80 g;
- vanilla sugar - 10 g;
- dry yeast - 11 g.
- Margarine cut into pieces, melt in any convenient way, but not allowing the product to boil. Cool it down.
- Heat milk to 30-38 degrees, add yeast and a tablespoon of sugar into it, mix. Wait for the yeast to work. This will indicate the appearance on the surface of milk froth cap.
- Break eggs into a clean bowl, add vanilla and remaining usual sugar, salt to them. Beat with a fork or a whisk.
- Combine egg mass and cooled margarine with starter, mix.
- Sift flour. Add it in the handfuls to the liquid mass and stir with a spatula until the dough is thick.
- Knead the dough with your hands, put it in a saucepan, cover with a damp towel and leave in a warm place for raising.
- When the dough rises, crush it and wait for the re-raising.
After the second raising, the dough will be completely ready for work, you can make cheesecakes and other buns out of it.
Quick yeast dough for cheesecakes
- wheat flour - 0, 7 kg;
- high-speed dry yeast - 11 g;
- milk - 0, 3 l;
- chicken egg - 3 pcs .;
- refined vegetable oil - 150 ml;
- sugar - 80 g;
- salt - a large shchip.
- Sift flour, pour one glass into a bowl. To pour flour, add a tablespoon of sugar, salt and a bag of yeast, mix.
- Heat the milk to 35 degrees, pour into a bowl of flour, stir until smooth.
- Cover the bowl with foil and leave for 20-30 minutes warm - during this time the sponge will do. As long as it fits, you will have time to do stuffing.
- After the specified time, whip the eggs with the remaining sugar. Pour the egg mass and the oil to the dough, mix. In parts, add flour and knead the soft, but not sticky dough.
- Put the dough in a saucepan, cover it with a damp towel, leave in a warm place for about half an hour. During this time, the dough will increase in volume at least 2 times.
The dough, mixed with high-speed yeast, quickly falls, so you need to use it for making cheesecakes right away.
Unleavened dough for cheesecakes
- wheat flour - 180 g;
- sour cream - 0, 25 l;
- sugar - 100 g;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs .;
- salt - a pinch;
- soda, quenched with vinegar - 5 g;
- butter - 50 g.
- Sour cream, eggs and butter, remove from the refrigerator in advance.
- Put sour cream, softened butter and sugar in a bowl. Beat them with a mixer or whisk.
- Add the eggs to the resulting mass, whisk.
- Enter the sifted flour, stirring the dough until smooth.
- Add vinegar-extinguished soda, mix.
The dough is spread into a greased form, the stuffing is put on it, a little before reaching the edges of the form. The dough form is sent to an oven heated to 200 degrees and baked for about 30 minutes.
Cheesecake - one of many favorite types of pastries. The dough occupies a significant part of this product, the taste of the most open bun depends on the taste of the flour base. Dough for cheesecakes are usually made with yeast, but there are also yeast-free options for it.