Cottage cheese casserole with pasta - an original dish that can be made both salty and sweet. In the first case, in addition to the main ingredients, you can add cheese, ham. And in the second version - more conventional and vanilla sugar, a little ground cinnamon. Before serving, you can sprinkle the dessert with powdered sugar, pour over sweet sauce, sour cream or condensed milk.
- 250 g of cottage cheese;
- 100 g vermicelli;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 4 tbsp. l sour cream.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients - the necessary products can be measured using kitchen electronic scales. Sour cream is desirable to use low-fat - it is more liquid. If only fat sour cream is available, for example, homemade, then it is better to use kefir or classic yogurt.
2. Take a large bowl so that it is convenient to knead the curd mass. First of all, pour cottage cheese into a bowl - any fat content that is drier or more moist. If the curd is sour, then you can add a little more sugar. The next step is to transfer the noodles, boiled in salted water in advance, into the bowl.
3. Pour a couple of fresh chicken eggs into the bowl.
4. Now pour the low-fat sour cream into the bowl, measure the right amount of sugar - considering how sour the curd is. Throw in a bowl a pinch of salt and at this stage you can add spices - ground cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom.
5. Mix everything well. If the curd-vermicel mass is too liquid, you can add a tablespoon of flour.
6. Baking can be taken with high or low sides. Grease it with vegetable or butter, shift the curd mass and smooth with a spoon. Send to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
7. Allow the finished casserole to cool, taking the form out of the oven. Cut into portions and serve, sprinkled with powdered sugar or watering with topping.