You can lose your head at first sight from a pimply and crispy pasties. Still would! This dish is definitely worth the attention and it will be useful to learn how to cook it. You can get small pimples and a crisp crust in different ways, but most often they use vodka. With her, everything will work out!
Chebureks on vodka - general principles of preparation
Vodka is added to the dough at any stage, but do not mix it with boiling water, if using brewed technology. It is important to mix the alcoholic drink thoroughly so that it is evenly distributed in the dough. Next, according to the classical scheme, add flour, knead the dough, leave to lie.
Chebureks from dough on vodka are molded and prepared in exactly the same way as in other recipes. For the filling mainly use meat and onions. But there are lean minced meat with potatoes, cabbage, mushrooms, sometimes they are mixed with meat products.
Dough for chebureks with vodka on cold water
Stuffing the classic meat and onions. A simple dough for pasties with vodka, which always turns out to be pimply, interesting not only in appearance but also in taste.
• 250 ml of water;
• 1 spoon of vodka;
• 1 tsp. sah. sand;
• 8 spoons of butter.
For the filling you will need 600 grams of meat and onions in any proportion plus spices.
1. Put salt and sugar in cold water, immediately add a tablespoon of vodka, stir the mixture until the grains are completely dissolved.
2. Add vegetable oil, pour flour. Cooking cool dough. Knead it until the mass starts to stick out of the hands. Then we shift it into a package, leave for rest for at least a quarter of an hour.
3. Twist the meat and onions. Ingredients can be taken in equal quantities or use a little less vegetable. Stir with spices, season to your taste. If the meat is not very fat, you can twist a little fat or add to the mince oil. 4. Now you can get the dough, divided into several parts. The size of the pieces depends on the planned size of pasties. On average, this amount is 5-7 pasties.
5. Each piece must be thinly rolled into a neat cake, the size of a saucer.
6. On one half the filling is laid out, the edges remain empty. The filling is covered by the free part, the edges are tipped.
7. Chebureks are laid out in heated oil, fried until cooked.
Chebureks on vodka and with vodka in stuffing
The recipe for stunning chebureks, vodka in which is added everywhere. One spoon is required for the stuffing and the same spoon for the filling. You can use brandy.
• 250 g of water;
• spoon of vodka;
• 50 ml of oil;
• 400 grams of meat;
• 1 spoon of vodka;
• salt and pepper;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 2 bulbs.
1. Combine water and vodka for dough, pour half a small spoonful of salt, add vegetable or butter oil, but it needs to be melted. Stir well.
2. Add the flour, knead the stiff dough and immediately send it to the bag, leave for an hour, and you can take longer, but then put it in the fridge.
3. We twist the meat, pour it with vodka, add salt and pepper, stir and leave for a quarter of an hour.
4. Chop onions and garlic, add at the end, throw greens and spices, stir the filling.
5. From the dough and stuffing we make semi-circular pasties of ordinary size. We make such that 2 pieces fit into the pan and completely occupy the space.
6. Fry until cooked. We use immediately.
Dough for chebureks with vodka on boiling water
For these juicy and bubbled pasties, the dough is made with boiling vodka. Flour may require a little more than the amount specified in the recipe.
• 4 tbsp. flour;
• 1 egg;
• 300 ml of water;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1 spoon of vodka.
For the filling you will need minced meat with onions and spices.
1. Pour water, salt, add oil and bring to a boil.
2. Quickly pour a glass of flour, stir with a spatula or spoon, remove from heat. 3. Brew the mixture to cool, but not quite. Hold until the hand no longer tolerate.
4. Combine the egg with vodka, beat with a fork, pour into the brewed mixture.
5. Add flour to them, but not all at once. Gradually pour and stir. Cooking elastic, hard dough, which should lag behind the palms and dishes.
6. We clean on rest minutes on 40.
7. During this time, you can twist the meat with onions through a meat grinder. Season with minced spices.
8. Sculpt common pasties.
9. Put it in hot oil and observe how air bubbles appear on the surface. Fry on both sides.
Chebureks on vodka with meat and fried onions
The recipe for a delicious cheburek filling on vodka. The dough kneaded brewed way with the addition of two types of butter.
• 270 g of water;
• 20 g of oil draining .;
• 25 ml of vegetable oil;
• 1 egg or yolk;
• 1 tsp. no top salt;
For minced meat:
• 400 g minced meat;
• 60 g of oil;
• 200 g onions.
1. Mix water with melted butter and regular vegetable oil. Add salt to them, add one egg or just yolk, add vodka. After thorough mixing, pour the flour. The dough should be cool. Bumpy We give it a rest for about an hour so that it becomes smooth and soft.
2. Onions cut, pour into a griddle with melted butter. Fry for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly. It is not necessary to bring the vegetable to the fried color. Cool to room temperature.
3. Mix minced meat with fried onions, add at its discretion: herbs, salt, garlic, seasonings.
4. Pull the dough with vodka out of the bag, once again mix, divide into pieces. From each model cheburek stuffed.
5. Formed products immediately fry. Serve pasties hot.
Dough for chebureks with vodka on mineral water
Another recipe for terrific pasties with vodka, which require mineral water with gases. Normal will not work. The gas bubbles will give the structure additional porosity, make pasties even more interesting and will give them more pimples. Ingredients
• 2 tablespoons of vodka;
• a glass of mineral water;
• 3.5 Art. flour;
• 25 g of oil;
• 1 egg.
• 300 g of meat;
• 150 g fat;
• 200 g onions;
1. Pour vodka into mineral water, pour 2 pinches of salt and half a teaspoon of sugar. If the water is salty, then the amount of salt is reduced.
2. After dissolving salt and sugar, add oil. You can use margarine or butter, but in this case they need to be melted.
3. Fill the dough with flour, pour until the mass becomes steep. Knead for at least ten minutes, wrapped in plastic, set aside.
4. While the dough is resting on the table, we are engaged in stuffing. We twist the meat and onions, skip the fat through a meat grinder. To taste put salt and pepper. You can add parsley, cumin, garlic and other seasonings to minced meat. The main thing is to mix everything thoroughly and let it brew for ten minutes.
5. We get the dough on mineral water from the package, cut into 8-9 parts. Roll out cakes, the size of a saucer, if necessary, powder with flour
6. Distribute the minced meat, glue the opposite edges. Fry chebureki.
Chebureks on vodka with kefir (nvchinka from beef)
Two very interesting recipes for dough and filling. Ground beef can be made very juicy and tender if you add kefir to it. This stuffing can be used for dumplings and white trash, they also get very tasty.
• 230 ml of kefir;
• 1.5 tablespoons of vodka;
• 1 egg;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• flour with salt.
• 500 grams of meat;
• 140 ml of kefir;
• 1 bunch of parsley;
• 1 onion;
• garlic clove, salt.
1. Immediately you need to prepare the dough so that it has time to lie down. We mix all ingredients according to the recipe to the warm kefir, thoroughly break with a whisk until smooth.
2. Pour flour into the mass. Knead the dough until it stops soaking up the flour. We remove for the rest in the package.
3. Grind beef, add kefir and salt, stir until fully absorbed fermented milk product. 4. Grind onion with garlic, send to beef, stir. At the end add the chopped parsley.
5. If the dough has lain for at least thirty minutes, you can begin to make pasties. We form semicircles with minced meat.
6. Fry juicy and puffy pasties in oil until cooked. We take out on paper, let it drip off excess oil, transfer it to a serving dish and immediately serve until the dish has cooled.
Potato stuffing with mushrooms for chebureks on vodka
Variant of lean filling, which is ideally combined with crispy dough, cooked with vodka. Knead it can be on any of the above recipe.
• 400 g of potatoes;
• 250 g of mushrooms;
• 150 g onions;
• 50 g of oil;
1. Peel the potatoes, cut into slices and cook until soft.
2. Onions are also peeled, cut into small cubes. Also sliced mushrooms.
3. Put the mushrooms and onions in the pan with the already heated oil, fry for about five minutes. Cool to room temperature.
4. Mash boiled potatoes, mix with mushroom mass. We fill the fast filling with spices, stir.
5. Use as stuffing for pasties. Molding and roasting products in the usual way.
Chebureks on vodka - useful tips and tricks
• Unleavened dough dries quickly, so it must be stored in a plastic bag or kept under an inverted bowl.
• If the edges of the cake are dry and the cheburek does not want to stick together, you need to dip the brush into the water and moisten the right places. The dough will limp, the seam will be strong.
• If the pasties do not cook well inside, after turning the products over, you can cover the pan with a lid for a couple of minutes.