A juicy and tasty snack from zucchini will always come in handy: for lunch or dinner, for the arrival of uninvited guests or even for a glass of cold vodka. Marinated zucchini in 1 hour with ribbons will become your specialty, because they are cooked easily and quickly, and everyone who tastes such a unique snack will like their taste.
You can prepare this dish for the winter, if you like it - you only need to pour the ribbons in the jar with boiling water once for 10 minutes, then pour the marinade over and then cork immediately. In any case, such conservation will certainly not survive until spring!
You will need a 0.5 l jar:
- 1-2 young zucchini;
- 1-2 leaves of horseradish;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 0, 5 tsp. sugar;
- 5-6 allspice of allspice;
- 2-3 pieces dry cloves;
- 25-30 ml of 9% vinegar;
- 2-3 sprigs of dill;
- 300 ml boiling water.
1. Squash for cooking snacks, be sure to choose the young without seeds, otherwise you can not and cut into ribbons. Rinse each vegetable in water, cut off the tails on its both sides and cut into a container with a vegetable peeler.
2. Select a clean container, place a small sheet of horseradish on its bottom and move the ribbons into it, alternating with dill sprigs. If desired, you can use parsley.
3. Pour into the pan or stew pan all the prepared spices, pour boiling water on it and bring it to the boil again so that the liquid absorbs the aroma of the spices. Pour in 9% vinegar and immediately pour the marinade in a squash jar.
4. Tighten the cap tightly and place it in the cold, but not in the refrigerator, so as not to spoil it. Within 1 hour the appetizer will cool down and the ribbons will absorb the whole flavor of the marinade, becoming crispy, sour and juicy.
After a specified time, taste the cooked dish by placing it with a fork from a can on a plate or saucer. The taste of marinated zucchini ribbons turns out just like the store! Why pay more if you can create such a snack at home?