Spinach contains many beneficial substances for the body, it is used to prepare various dishes, sauces and culinary products. To get dishes from this valuable product in the winter comes to the aid of the method of freezing. Frozen spinach retains all the beneficial properties and excellent taste.
The process of preparing to freeze:
1. Spinach leaves are washed and dried.
2. Cut into small "noodles".
3. In the prepared boiled water, boil the spinach for 2-3 minutes.
4. Filter through a sieve and allow to cool.
5. From the resulting mass, balls are rolled up and put into the freezer, including it in the fast freezing mode. After a couple of hours, they put the balls into containers or bags.