Cottage cheese is an unusually useful product. Nevertheless, some exclude him from their diet, arguing that they do not like the peculiar taste of the product. If your children are among those in demand, bake them the Royal Cheesecake. The dessert turns out so tasty that even those who do not particularly read the cottage cheese, will eat it for both cheeks, and perhaps for the addition will come.
Despite the fact that there are many recipes for royal cheesecakes, in most cases the set of ingredients is unchanged.
You will need:
For the test:
- flour - 2 glasses;
- sugar - 0, 5 glasses;
- butter - 150 g.
- cottage cheese - 400 g;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- butter - 100 g;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon (can be replaced with soda, slaked with vinegar).
1. Prepare the products that will be required for the royal cheesecake.
First of all, let's prepare the dough.
2. Sift flour.
3. Pour sugar and baking powder.
4. Divide the oil in small pieces and add to the dry mixture.
5. Rub the butter with flour and sugar with your hands. It should make shortbread dough.
After the dough for the royal cheesecake has been prepared, proceed to the creation of the filling.
6. Mix eggs and sugar.
7. Add the cottage cheese. Whisk with a whisk.
8. Add butter to the curd-egg mass and mix thoroughly.
9. Put 2/3 of the dough in a greased baking dish.
10. Pour the filling.
11. Rubbing the rest of the dough with your hands, create a top layer of cheesecake.
12. Bake royal cheesecake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes. After this time, the dessert is ready!