Zucchini, baked with tomatoes and cheese in the oven - an incredibly tasty snack that can be prepared for a festive meal, and on a typical day. Of course, in the summer, when an abundance of fresh vegetables, it is easier to prepare such a snack. However, with a great desire, you can find fresh zucchini and in winter, otherwise - use frozen. Tomatoes for snacks fit any, for example, you can use and cherry.
- 1 fresh zucchini;
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes;
- 100 g cheddar cheese;
- 3 tbsp. l frying oils;
- 100 ml of mayonnaise;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tsp. salt (no slides);
- 2 leaves of lettuce;
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh greens;
- 5 tbsp. l wheat flour.
1. Prepare the right products - there are a lot of them, however, all the ingredients are simple and affordable. Zucchini and tomatoes need to be washed, if necessary, zucchini can be cleaned (if the skin is damaged).
2. Cut the zucchini into thin circles. Can be salted in advance or already in the process of frying.
3. In a dense cellophane bag, add wheat flour and send 10-12 pieces of zucchini there. Grasp the top of the bag, close it, and shake it well - this will quickly roll zucchini in flour. In the meantime, start heating oil for frying in a pan.
4. Grate cheddar cheese on a fine grater. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
5. Put the zucchini circles into the heated oil, add some salt to the vegetable. Fry over medium heat for 3 minutes - the circle should be reddened.
6. While the zucchini is roasting, put the right amount of mayonnaise of any fat content in a bowl. Peel garlic cloves and pass through a special press. You can also add spices to the bowl. Mix everything.
7. Turn the zucchini circles over to the other side and fry for another couple of minutes.
8. Cover the baking dish with foil. Put roasted zucchini on it. Grease each circle with garlic mayonnaise.
9. Now put slices of tomato on the circles of zucchini.
10. Sprinkle circles of zucchini with grated cheese and send the form to an oven preheated to 180 degrees. After 10-15 minutes the snack will be ready. Serve it hot or hot.
11. For a brighter and more appetizing serve, put zucchini on a dish with lettuce leaves. Additionally, decorate the appetizer with a sprig of fresh greens.