Do you like to experiment with various products and spices to make the taste of dishes more original and diverse? Then make mayonnaise sauce with mustard and greens. A considerable list of components allows you to create a delicate, with a spicy aftertaste, addition to meat, fish, snack or side dish. Preparing this sauce quickly and easily, and can be stored in the refrigerator for two to three days - this is due to the abundance of preservatives.
List of ingredients:
- 1 chicken yolk,
- 1 tsp. mustard beans
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley,
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- 1 tsp. red ground pepper.
1. Place the yolk in a small bowl, you do not need protein for this sauce - use it at your discretion. Add mustard beans.
2. In another bowl, measure mayonnaise and sour cream of any fat content. However, if sour cream is fatty (from 32%), then the sauce may turn out to be thicker - consider this factor.
3. Wash, dry, and then finely chop fresh greens. Transfer to a bowl with sour cream and mayonnaise.
4. Mix the yolk with mustard vigorously until you get a foam.
5. Mix the yolk and mustard foam, sour cream, mayonnaise, greens. Add red pepper. With it, the sauce will turn out with a spicy note, however, if it will disturb you, then add a little less or replace it with ground paprika.
6. Intensively mix all ingredients until you get a uniform sauce. Pour it into a sauceboat and serve it to meat and fish dishes, snacks. This sauce can be filled and salad, for example, meat or vegetable, even with seafood. If you plan to keep it for several days in the refrigerator, do not forget to cover it with cling film or a lid so that it does not absorb the smells of “neighbors”.