We all often encounter a situation where curds bought with stock need to be rushed to save, because it quickly deteriorates. And here comes a good recipe for cheesecakes - a quick and healthy dish, which even a naughty child rarely refuses. Of course, this does not mean at all that cheesecakes can be prepared only from expired curd. Just the opposite - the fresher the product, the tastier the dish, because in the curd over time appears not only a peculiar milky smell, but also a sour taste, which spoils the taste of the fritters. However, if the cottage cheese stood just a bit, then it will not be felt in the cheesecakes, and a little vanilla sugar and completely correct the situation.
- cottage cheese - 600 g (not watery);
- flour - 4-5 st. l .;
- quail eggs - 6 pieces;
- sugar - 5 tbsp. l .;
- a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar to taste.
Cheese curds: a recipe of cooking
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients for cheesecakes.
2. We break quail eggs into a container that is convenient for kneading dough and add all the prepared cottage cheese. Before you break the eggs, it will not be superfluous to wash the shells under running water from foreign matter.
3. Thoroughly knead eggs with cottage cheese until almost homogeneous mass is obtained.
4. Add sugar to the container. If desired, you can make the dish more sweet by adding a little more sugar.
5. Thoroughly mixing the ingredients, gradually introduce the flour.
6. It is necessary to mix the resulting mixture well so that there are no unwanted lumps of flour in the finished cheesecakes.
7. Heat the pan, after adding a little oil to it. We spread the dough in a tablespoon, forming small round cakes.
8. Fry on both sides until an appetizing golden crust is formed. It is important that the fire is of medium strength.
9. Finished cheesecakes are slightly cooled and served on the table. As a sauce, you can use condensed milk or jam.