There are several ways to make homemade curd. The first and simplest is kefir curd. In kefir, the protein has already begun to curl up under the action of lactic acid, and with a slight warming we only help it to finally curl up. The disadvantage of such cottage cheese is its light sour taste. Therefore, for desserts, cottage cheese made from fresh (sweet) milk is better suited, and a little kefir is added to start the processes of protein folding. Milk is preheated.
This curd turns out practically not sour and in combination with a banana will be a useful and tasty dessert.
- milk (2, 5% fat) - 1 l;
- kefir (2, 5% fat) - 0, 5 l;
- ripe banana - 1 pc.
1. For the recipe you need two main products - milk and kefir. A cottage cheese will be much tastier if it is from home-made dairy products.
2. Pour fresh milk into the pan, put it on the stove and bring it to a boiling state.
3. Then we slowly add kefir to it, turning off the fire. You will see that the curd milk mass begins to form. It should be dense, without small lumps.
4. In the meantime, put a peeled banana into a blender.
5. Put a bowl and hold a colander over it, pouring curd mass into it. Wait for 20 minutes to separate the serum.
6. Beat the banana to the state of mashed potatoes.
7. It remains only to mix cottage cheese and ground banana, and our dessert is ready to eat.