Each of us knows how fragrant and delicious soup made from homemade chicken can be, and if it is also buckwheat soup, then it’s almost impossible to break away from such a first course! Rich, nourishing and nutritious soup will become your lifesaver for lunch, but remember that poultry should be cooked for at least 1, 5 hours to make its meat juicy and tender in taste. In no case do not throw the rest of the ingredients along with the pieces of chicken, as long as the chicken is cooked, they will simply boil over. If you have a multicooker, then boil the bird in it - for this you will need only 50-60 minutes on the “Quenching” mode. Optionally, in this soup, you can add tomato paste or chopped tomatoes.
You will need:
- 100 g of buckwheat;
- 1 chicken weighing 1, 2-1, 5 kg;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 potatoes;
- 0, 5 tsp. salts;
- 1 tsp. sugar;
- greens to taste;
- 2 bay leaves.
How to cook buckwheat soup with chicken
1. We will wash the bird in water, cut it into pieces, separating the wings, chicken legs, fillets from the backbone. Put the parts in a saucepan or cauldron with offal: ventricle, heart, liver, etc. Fill with cold water, add salt and bay leaves. Place the container on the stove and bring its contents to a boil, remove the formed foam with a slotted spoon and boil the chicken for 1, 5 hours. After the specified time, we will remove the chicken parts from the broth, let them cool down a little and disassemble them into pieces.
2. We wash the buckwheat in water several times, remove all the black grains and pour it into the chicken broth.
3. Peel the vegetables, rinse and chop the potatoes - large, carrots and onions - finely. Also add to the soup.
4. Boil for 10 minutes, add sugar - it neutralizes the buckwheat bitterness. Put boiled chicken meat and chicken pieces in a container, pour washed and chopped greens to taste.
5. Add the first dish for another 3-5 minutes and remove the container from the heat. Buckwheat chicken soup is ready!
6. Pour it into deep plates and serve it to the table with slices of bread, crackers, sour cream or mayonnaise.