The proposed recipe for pancakes can be called basic, since it includes only potatoes and eggs, as a binding ingredient, but if desired, grated onions, sour cream, and seasonings can be added to the dough. If you put a little flour, the pancakes will be a little denser, but fry them easier and they retain their shape well.
When using grater for pancakes, you do not need to know any tricks, but the duration of the knife-shredder in the combine must be adjusted - if you chop the potatoes very much, literally in mashed potatoes, you will not be able to make pancakes. So that the pancakes do not stick to the pan and turn over easily, they need to be fry over high heat until a good crust is formed.
- 5-6 medium sized potatoes;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 60 ml. refined vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper.
1. Prepare the ingredients. Peel the potatoes, wash them well.
2. Cut the potatoes into small pieces and place in the blender bowl. You can also use a fine grater.
3. It is very important that the obtained potato mass is squeezed out thoroughly in order to get rid of excess starch and juice.
4. Divide the egg into the mixture, salt and add spices to taste. Then mix well.
5. Form a ball and put it in a frying pan with hot oil. Slightly press down with a spatula to make a smooth pancake.
6. As the pancake is reddened, turn it over. If desired, you can extinguish a little pancake But usually this is not necessary, as they are well baked.
7. Serve the pancakes with sour cream, garnished with a sprig of dill or parsley.