In sweet fruit salads, an apple is a regular guest, but for some reason salty championships are given to vegetables by default. And it is completely in vain, because a grated sweet-sour apple mixed with butter and spices forms an original dressing that will suit both vegetables, and meat, and seafood.
The only drawback of this product is that the cut apple (especially the grated) on the air quickly oxidizes and acquires a dark brown color, and all sorts of culinary techniques to prevent oxidation almost do not work with it. However, it is easy to close your eyes to this drawback, especially if the apple is present in a small amount and is stirred in a salad.
- fresh white cabbage - 200 g;
- carrots - 1 small pcs .;
- sweet and sour apple - 1 pc .;
- canned sweet corn - 1/2 can;
- olive oil (season salad).
Servings Per Container: 2
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. For the preparation of a light, healthy and appetizing salad with apples, carrots, cabbage and corn, we will prepare all the products we need. Soak the cabbage in water, then thinly shred it with a sharp knife and pour it into a deep salad bowl.
2. We wash the carrots thoroughly with running water, we scrape it, cut off the butts. Then, using a special nozzle for Korean carrots, we rub the vegetable and add to the cabbage.
3. Wash the apple, cut the skin and stalk, and then rub it on the salad on the nozzle for carrots.
4. Remove the canned corn from the can and let the juice drain. Then add to the rest of the ingredients. Dress the salad with olive oil (a little) and gently mix the ingredients.
5. Ready-made vitamin salad with vegetables and apples is served chilled on a la carte plates.