Chicken breast is a dietary product. Her meat is tender and not too high in calories. Smoked meats are not considered useful, but if you really want to treat yourself to them, it is better to give preference to smoked breast. She is loved also by people who are watching over health, and gourmets who are not accustomed to limit themselves to anything. Salads with smoked chicken breast will appeal to almost everyone, they are able to decorate the festive table. Their preparation does not require a lot of time and effort. It is tasty to feed the guests and households with their help even a very busy hostess can.
Chicken breast salads are prepared according to different recipes, and each technology can have its own subtleties. However, the general principles of preparing such snacks remain common.
- Smoked chicken breast is tasty only fresh. Before you buy smoked meat, make sure that its shelf life has not expired, the integrity of the package is not compromised.
- Before adding to the salad, chicken breast meat must be separated from the bones and cartilage, cleaned from the skin. Only this way she will be tender. Otherwise, the salad does not seem to you quite tasty.
- Smoked breast salad may include products that require heat treatment. Cool them before combining with other ingredients. Mixing components with different temperatures, you significantly reduce the shelf life of the finished dish.
- Many smoked chicken breast salads are laid out in layers. They are collected at least 2-3 hours before serving. In less time, the layers may not have time to soak in the sauce. If you can’t wait that long, mix the food with the sauce before making a salad.
- Smoked breast, unlike boiled, fried or baked, is always juicy. A lot of sauce to add to the salad, where it is the main ingredient, is not necessary. When preparing a layered salad with mayonnaise, cover the layers with only a thin mesh of this sauce. This can be done if you first pour mayonnaise into a culinary bag and squeeze it through a nozzle with the narrowest opening possible. In the absence of a culinary bag, the sauce can be placed in a plastic bag, after which you will need to make a small hole with a toothpick.
- If tomatoes are added to the salad, it is preferable to use varieties with fleshy pulp. For cutting tomatoes, use a sharp knife so as not to squeeze out the excess juice from the fruit when chopping.
Whatever recipe for smoked chicken breast salad you choose, you can be sure that you can make an appetizer without much difficulty and that such a treat will be enjoyed by your guests and household members.
Smoked Chicken Breast and Pineapple Salad
- smoked chicken breast - 0, 45 kg;
- canned pineapples - 0, 3 kg;
- fresh cucumbers - 0, 3 kg;
- Bulgarian pepper - 0, 25 kg;
- quail eggs - 10 pcs .;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- mayonnaise - 0, 2 l;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- lettuce leaves - 50 g.
Method of preparation:
- Peel the chicken breast, separate the meat from the bones. Cut the poultry meat into medium sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- Wash cucumbers, wipe them with a napkin. Cut off the tips of the fruit. Cut vegetables into cubes of about 7-8 mm. Send to smoked chicken.
- Pepper Wash. Cut the stem from him, remove it with the seeds. Pulp cut into small squares, put to the cucumbers and chicken.
- Boil quail eggs, cool them by putting them in cold water. Clean up. Cut in half. Add to other ingredients.
- Crush garlic with a hand press, mix with mayonnaise.
- Open a jar of pineapples, remove the fruit from it. Crush them with a knife. Several rings can be left to decorate the finished dish.
- Add pineapples to chopped products.
- Put mayonnaise-garlic sauce in a bowl with prepared products, mix.
- Wash the lettuce leaves, let them dry. Cover them with the bottom of a large dish.
- Put the salad on the leaves.
- Chop grated cheese with small holes, sprinkle on the salad.
It remains to decorate the snack with pineapple slices and serve to the table. In a similar way, a salad is made at a portion of the feed.
Unusual salad with smoked chicken breast, corn and mango
- rice - 80 g;
- chicken breast (smoked) - 0, 45 kg;
- canned corn - 150 g;
- tomatoes - 0, 3 kg;
- mango - 0, 2 kg;
- apple - 0, 2 kg;
- lemon - 0, 5 pcs .;
- mayonnaise - 150 ml.
Method of preparation:
- Rinse rice to clean water. Fill with water and boil, rinse again, let it dry, transfer to the mixing tank.
- Tomatoes, washed and dried with a paper towel, cut in half. Spoon remove the seeds from them. Cut dense areas in the stalk area. Cut the remaining flesh into small pieces, add to rice.
- Smoked chicken breast fillets cut into small cubes, put to rice and tomatoes.
- Peel the apple, remove the core from it. Pulp cut into cubes of about 5 mm.
- From a lemon directly on apples squeeze juice, mix. Add apples to the rest of the ingredients.
- Open a jar of corn, fold it to a colander. When the grains are dry, add them to the other ingredients.
- Add mayonnaise to the products, mix.
- Put the snack in a vase or salad bowl.
- Peel the mango from the stone and skin, cut into slices. Spread slices around the perimeter of the snack.
Smoked chicken breast salad made according to the above recipe looks unusual and festive. The taste of the snack corresponds to the expectations: it is not quite normal, but pleasant and harmonious.
Puffy smoked chicken breast salad with nuts and prunes
- smoked chicken breast - 0, 45 kg;
- fresh champignons - 0, 3 kg;
- onions - 100 g;
- pitted prunes - 100 g;
- walnut kernels - 100 g;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- carrots - 0, 2 kg;
- cheese - 0, 2 kg;
- chicken egg - 4 pcs .;
- fresh cucumbers - 0, 2 kg;
- fresh parsley - 100 g;
- cranberries (optional) - 50 g;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- mayonnaise - as required.
Method of preparation:
- Wash potatoes and carrots, boil them in uniform. Cool, clean. Crush on a grater, spreading it on different plates.
- Cook hard boiled eggs, cool under running cold water, rub it.
- Wash the mushrooms, pat dry. Cut them into small cubes.
- Free from the husk, cut the onion into small pieces.
- Put onion and mushrooms in a greased frying pan. Fry them until the liquid released from the mushrooms has evaporated from the pan.
- Stir the prunes, fill it for 10-15 minutes with hot boiled water. Squeeze, dry, cut into strips.
- Cucumbers, washing and blotting with a napkin, cut into thin long strips.
- Fry the walnuts in a dry frying pan, grind with a blender or a coffee grinder.
- Finely rub the cheese.
- Wash, dry, chop parsley with a knife.
- Put carrots on the bottom of a large dish. Cover it with a mesh of mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle cheese on carrots, using about half of this product.
- Grease the cheese with mayonnaise, lay half the eggs on it. Brush with sauce and them.
- Place half the potatoes on the eggs. Salt it and pepper, cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle some potatoes on the potatoes.
- Put prunes.
- Separate the fillet from the smoked chicken breast, finely chop, put on the prune. Apply thin mesh of mayonnaise to the chicken.
- Put the cooled mushrooms on the chicken, grease them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with the remaining nuts.
- Put the remaining potatoes. Salt it, season it, grease with sauce, sprinkle with herbs, leaving little to decorate the finished dish.
- Put the remaining eggs on the potatoes, brush them with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread cucumbers and berries on the surface of the salad, sprinkle with deferred herbs.
The taste of this salad is hard to describe in words, but you can be sure that your guests will like it. This snack looks festive, has excellent organoleptic qualities, it turns out nourishing.
How to decorate a salad with smoked chicken breast
Most chicken breast salads are festive, many of which require specific decoration. If the recipe does not have instructions on how to lay out and serve the salad, you can decorate it according to your taste. There are several popular ways to decorate such snacks.
- Put the hoop on the dish. Put the salad inside it in layers or completely (it depends on the recipe), lightly tamp with a spoon, sprinkle with chopped eggs, cheese, nuts or other products. Remove the hoop. Salad will become similar to the cake. A similar form can be given to a salad when serving in portions with the help of a tin can, which has a bottom cut out.
- Spread the salad on a dish around a glass set in the center. Remove the glass. Sprinkle the salad with pomegranate seeds, corn, or other ingredients, giving it a resemblance to a wreath or bracelet.
- Before you lay out a snack on a dish or salad bowl, lay lettuce on the bottom. This small trick will give the salad a fresh and festive look.
When serving a portion, a salad of smoked chicken breast can be spread out on ice-cream bowls. In them it will look elegant and modern.
Smoked chicken breast salads are tasty and juicy, they are often prepared for the holiday table. Even a cook who does not have much cooking experience can cook them in a hurry. Much time, this process does not take even from him.