Avocados are a special representative of fruits. It is fat, high-calorie and feels great in salty dishes seasoned with garlic.
It often happens that the first acquaintance with avocados is unsuccessful, and it is sent to the black list of products with the label “fu-y muck”. The reason is simple - unripe fruits are not very tasty (and most often they are sold precisely unripe for the sake of presentation and long storage). Therefore, do not be in a hurry to be disappointed and say goodbye to avocados forever, and at the next purchase choose slightly soft fruits of light green color.
Avocados can make a variety of snacks and salads. It is successfully combined with juicy fruits, hard cheese, shrimps.
- Bulgarian pepper 1 medium pc .;
- fresh cucumber - 1 large pcs .;
- durum cheese - 70 g;
- avocado - 1 small pcs .;
- white sesame - 2 tea. lodges .;
- lemon juice - 1/2 tbsp. l .;
- garlic - 1 clove.
Servings Per Container: 2
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
1. For the preparation of an unusual and delicious salad with avocado and cheese, we will prepare all the ingredients we need. Pepper is washed under running water, cut the stalk and remove all seeds. Cut into thin straws and lay out the first layer on a wide flat dish.
2. Cucumber should be soaked in cold water to remove pesticides and nitrates from the vegetable. Then cut the ass and cut the cucumber into thin strips, then lay it on top of the pepper.
3. In hard cheese (you can take goat, it is softer) cut a hard crust and rub the product on a special nozzle for Korean carrots. Sprinkle cheese on top of cucumber. There we squeeze the peeled garlic clove.
4. Wash the avocados and cut them into strips, then spread them on top of the cheese.
5. Sprinkle the salad with sesame and sprinkle with lemon juice.