Each housewife prepares pancakes in her own way. A classic is considered to be the use of flour, milk, and several eggs while preparing the dough. But who said you can't experiment? Today we will make pancakes from choux pastry on kefir without eggs. Interesting? Then we will not torment you, but proceed to create them.
- kefir - 400 ml,
- water - 200 ml,
- flour - 250 g,
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.,
- sugar - 2 dessert. l.,
- soda - 1/2 tsp,
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
1. Prepare all specified ingredients.
2. Pour kefir in a deep bowl or enamel pan. Pour soda, salt and sugar. Stir. Give soda a little puff.
3. Add flour. Stir thoroughly to avoid lumps.
4. Constantly stirring, pour boiling water into the dough.
5. Add vegetable oil. Stir once more. The dough is ready.
6. Heat the frying pan and pour a ladle of dough on it. Distribute the dough over the entire area of the pan. We put on a strong fire. If you are afraid that the first pancake will turn out to be a lump, you can heat up some vegetable oil in the pan or use the tricks you know.
7. As soon as the edges of the pancake begin to redden, using the spatula, turn it over. Fry about another minute.
8. In the described manner, we deal with the whole test. Finished pancakes, if desired, can be greased with butter. A great addition to them will be jam, honey and even just sugar. If desired, these pancakes can even be stuffed with your favorite stuffing - cottage cheese, meat or any other to your taste.