To those who love meat pate, we can recommend creating such a dish of beef. It will turn out juicy and tasty, even in spite of the fact that this meat is considered dietary and does not contain a lot of fat. Of course, you will have to be patient, because the beef is cooked for a long amount of time, but the result is worth it - even children will be happy to taste the beef pate! In addition, only this meat has a characteristic appetizing aroma, so the family will eat all the dishes with its addition and will definitely ask for supplements.
To create a paste, it is permissible to use both beef pulp and meat on the bone. To give juiciness, pieces of boiled meat with vegetables are recommended to be stewed in a small amount of pork lard or vegetable oil.
- 350 g of beef;
- 1 carrot;
- 0, 5 onions;
- 2 tbsp. l pork lard;
- 4 bay leaves;
- salt and pepper to taste.
1. Rinse the beef in water, cut off the veins, film, put it in a saucepan or cauldron. Peel the carrots and onions, rinse and add to the container to the washed meat. There we will lay out a few bay leaves, depending on their size. Pour 3-4 pinches of salt, pour about 1, 5 liters of warm water and place the container on the stove. Bring to a boil and remove the foam - it will be a lot, since there is a lot of blood in the beef. Then reduce the heat to medium and boil the meat for 1 hour. If time permits, then it’s best to cook beef for 1, 5 hours, occasionally pouring hot water.
2. We take boiled meat and vegetables from the broth - we will not pour it out, but leave it. Broth is useful when mashing meat with vegetables.
3. Cut boiled beef and vegetables into cubes or skip them through a meat grinder, setting it on the nozzle with large cells.
4. Melt pork fat in the pan and pour chopped meat and vegetables into a container. Salt and pepper to taste, fry for about 6-8 minutes.
5. After that, we will move the whole hot mass into a container with high sides, add a little broth and fill it with an immersion blender, turning it into a paste.
6. We transfer the pate to a jar with a lid or container, serve it hot or cool for 1-2 hours. You can pour the paste on top with melted butter. The shelf life of a cooked dish is 3 days in the refrigerator, but it can be frozen in the freezer and thawed in the microwave oven as needed, creating pasta with it in a naval manner, etc.