For lovers of salty pastries - try the pie with potatoes and chicken in the oven. The process is not too long and not laborious, but the result is always the same. The cake disappears very quickly, especially with sweet tea. There is nothing difficult, the novice cook may not cope, but under the guidance of a more experienced comrade will certainly master the process.
List of ingredients:
- chicken fillet - 200 g,
- potatoes - 200 g,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- flour - 350 g,
- margarine - 180 g,
- chicken yolk - 1 pc.,
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. l.,
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp,
- butter - 20 g,
- salt - 1 tsp.,
- spices - 0, 5 tsp.
1. Pour the sifted wheat flour into the bowl, add baking powder.
2. Cut the cooled margarine into cubes and add to the flour.
3. If desired, you can chop the flour and margarine with a knife into small pieces or rub them with your hands. You can also grind ingredients with a blender. Add the yolk.
4. Now add sour cream of any fat content.
5. Knead the dough. It should be soft, smooth and uniform. Cover with foil and while preparing the filling.
6. Peel and wash the potatoes and onions, then cut the potatoes into cubes, and the onions more finely.
7. Wash chicken meat (fillet), remove possible bones, cartilage and cut it into small pieces.
8. Mix potatoes, onions and chicken in a large bowl. Sprinkle and sprinkle with spices - the filling is ready.
9. Cover the form with foil. Divide the dough into two parts and roll one of them into a large cake - enough to close the bottom of the mold and the wall, and there should be another 2-3 mm of stock so that you can pinch the edges.
10. Fill the form with filling, evenly distribute a few pieces of butter - so the filling will be juicier.
11. Also roll the second half of the dough into a large flat cake and cover the filling. Gently pinch the edges.
12. You also need to make a hole for steam to come out - in the center of the pie. Send the cake to an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
13. To make the cake more appetizing and ruddy, you can smear it with sweet water, yolk.
14. The pie is ready. Remove it from the oven and let it cool, then gently remove from the mold and separate the foil. Serve whole or sliced.