The zucchini season is in full swing, which means it's time to remember the most popular recipe for roasted zucchini with garlic. Cooked in this form, zucchini are incredibly tasty, moderately savory and retain all the vitamins contained in them.
- 2 large zucchini;
- 2 large chicken eggs;
- 200 g of flour;
- 2-3 pinches of table salt;
- 20 g of dill;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 50 g of mayonnaise;
- 100 ml of sunflower oil.
1. Wash squash thoroughly under running water to remove sand and other dirt, after which we cut off the tips and cut them into rings - not very thin, but not thick, so that they will quickly roast.
2. We shift the sliced zucchini into a deep container and salt well, so that the vegetable gives a lot of juice.
3. Separately, break 2 eggs, slightly add salt and mix well.
4. Squash zucchini rolls in flour, then we lower each ringlet separately into an egg and again into flour.
5. Fry zucchini in batter on a well-heated pan, pouring a sufficient amount of oil.
6. Turning over to the other side after 3-4 minutes while roasting over medium heat.
7. We spread on a flat dish (if you wish, you can remove excess fat by dipping roasted zucchini with a paper towel), after which we put a small amount of mayonnaise and some garlic squeezed on each ringlet.
8. Similarly, seasoning all zucchini, laying them on each other, sprinkle with chopped dill on top. Served snack from zucchini cold.