What could be more delicious than a homemade cake ... So airy, so sweet, so fragrant ... Salivation flows involuntarily. Unfortunately, not every hostess has time to pamper their loved ones with their own baked cake. We decided to devote today's master class to creating a simple, but also very tasty chocolate cake with custard. It's time to start!
You will need:
for the test:
- flour - 2 glasses,
- kefir - 1 cup,
- sugar - 1 cup,
- chicken egg - 2 pieces,
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons,
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons,
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons,
- chicken egg - 2-3 pieces,
- milk - 2 glasses,
- sugar - 1 cup,
- flour - 2 tablespoons,
- vanillin - at will.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients listed above. If something in the refrigerator lacks kefir, then instead of it you can use any sour-milk product, such as kefir, yogurt, sour milk or sour cream.
2. In a bowl, combine the sifted flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder.
3. In the second bowl, beat the eggs.
4. Add kefir and vegetable oil. Mix well.
5. Pour a dry basis for the dough into the prepared mass. Stir.
6. Pour the finished dough into a greased baking dish. We send to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
7. As long as the biscuit is baked, we will do the preparation of custard. Combine flour and sugar. If desired, at this stage you can pour a little vanilla into the cream.
8. Add eggs. Well fray.
9. Pour in milk. We put on a slow fire. Constantly stirring, in order to avoid burning, we wait for the cream to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. If you wish, you can add some cocoa powder or chopped walnut kernels to the finished cream.
In the meantime, our biscuit is baked. Before removing it from the oven, we don’t forget to check its readiness with a wooden skewer - just lower the stick in the center of the biscuit and immediately remove it, if it turns out to be dry, you can turn off the oven.
10. Cool the prepared sponge cake. Divide into two cake layers.
11. We form a cake, richly lubricating each cake with custard.
12. Decorate the cake to your own taste (we used chopped cookies and grated chocolate) and send them in the fridge. After a few hours you can take a sample. Call the household to the table. Have a nice tea party!