Many of us sooner or later begin to follow the figure, especially on the eve of the summer season, but sometimes you want to pamper yourself with something tasty, so we want to share the recipe for diet pancakes, which caloric content is only 132 kcal per 100 g. They are prepared rather quickly. and just.
- kefir - 1 cup (200 g);
- eggs - 1 pc;
- flour - 4 tbsp. spoons;
- salt - 1 pinch;
1. Pour the kefir into the bowl.
2. Add the egg. Stir.
3. Add salt and flour, and mix again.
4. Take the soda at the tip of the knife and quench it with boiling water, then add to the dough.
5. The consistency of the dough resembles liquid sour cream or drinking yogurt.
6. It is important - no need to add any oil.
Take the pan with a non-stick coating. Heat it on the stove. To find out if the pan is hot enough, you need to splash some water on it, which should hiss. As soon as the pan is heated, pour the dough, and quickly distribute it over the surface, as it seizes almost immediately.
7. When the edges of the pancake are dry and begin to turn red, gently hook it with a spatula and turn it over, fry for another couple of minutes on the reverse side.
8. From one glass of kefir it turns out about 5-6 ruddy and fragrant pancakes.
9. They have a slight sour taste to taste. They can spread a bit of honey, make a berry or fruit filling, especially apple.