Puff salads have many advantages - they are nourishing, they look neat and festive, and they can be easily decorated in accordance with the theme of any holiday. For example, preparing a layered salad with salmon for the New Year, it is not difficult to draw on it a spruce branch with toys. And in principle, any well-made drawing will give the salad a festive look. For any layered salad there is one nuance - before serving, it should be infused for 1-2 hours.
List of ingredients:
- 4 tbsp. l boiled rice,
- 150 g salted salmon,
- 2 pickled cucumbers,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- lemon wedge,
- olives for decoration.
1. Boil long rice in salted water in advance and let cool. Then put a small amount in a suitable deep salad bowl, grease with mayonnaise and tamp lightly.
2. Lightly salted salmon or any other red fish cut into small pieces. Put on top of the rice, do not need to grease with mayonnaise, as the fish itself is oily and juicy.
3. Cut pickled cucumbers into cubes, after cutting the tips. If when slicing cucumbers gave a lot of pickle, it should be drained, otherwise the salad will turn out too watery.
4. Boil chicken eggs in salted water hard-boiled, then cool them in cold water. After removing the shell, rub the whites together with the yolks on a coarse or fine grater. Smear this layer with mayonnaise.
5. The assembly of the salad is complete, it remains only to decorate it nicely. Greens and olives were available, so it was decided to lay a bunch of grapes on the surface. A slice of lemon made the appearance of the salad more vivid and appetizing. That's all, now you need to let the salad stand for at least an hour and serve.